Chapter 30

The leading Leng Yehan did not bother to pay attention to them, she only glanced at them coldly, then turned and walked to the corner, where Yun Che, who was already used to seeing this kind of thing, did not react at all, but when Yun Yao and Zhan Yafei saw the two women in such a state, they could not help but frown, and a naked look of disgust appeared on their faces. They were both women, and would inevitably not watch this kind of thing happen, but they did not take the initiative to meddle in other people's business.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but can you let us sleep tonight?"

It was not that he did not feel the obscene gazes of those people, but Zhou Zeyu looked like she did not see anything. After all, this was their territory first, of course, if they thought about it, they would not mind.

"Of course you can. Beauties, do you need me to sleep with you?" "I promise to let you all sleep comfortably until dawn."

"Hahaha …"

The other people laughed in unison and didn't put Yun Che and the others in their eyes at all. They had played with the other two women for a long time and were just worrying about not having new girls to vent their emotions on, but they never thought that two would come at once, and each would be prettier than the other. This was also the reason why they didn't attack them earlier, but how unfortunate would it be to die from injuries on such a high quality beauty?

Even an idiot could understand the hidden meaning in his words, the atmosphere in the room suddenly tensed up. Yun Yao stared angrily at the two of them as the watermelon knife in her hands tightened and tightened, and Leng Yehan, who originally couldn't be bothered to pay attention to them, turned their gazes over at the same time.

"Aiyo, this brat doesn't look that bad either. He's not worse than those two girls."

However, it was clear that the other party did not care about their strange looks, as his gaze was like looking at a commodity that did not require any money: naked, lustful, and did not hide anything. The other man who was of similar height to them had even changed his target and looked lecherously at Yun Che.

"You …"

"Ze Yu, Hai Xuan, go out and bring our things in."

Yun Yao angered upon contact, but Yun Che interrupted their anger before him. As she spoke, she untied her belt and walked towards them: "Are you tired from comparing with them? Go and help Chen Chen become a granny. "

Although Zhou Zeyu wanted to stay behind to watch the show, he still obediently went out. He smiled and handed the Little Fatty Chen over to Yun Yao.

"But they …"

Taking her son, Yun Yao couldn't help but be enraged. She could endure their teasing, but she couldn't tolerate the fact that they were teasing her little brother.

"Leave this crude job to me."

Finished speaking, Yun Che suddenly turned around, and a pitch black blade suddenly appeared in his empty hand, the group of people ahead finally sensed that something was amiss, but they relied on their numbers and special ability, so they did not take him to heart. The man who first noticed him even casually walked forward: "Yo, the little handsome brother is angry? "Come, let big brother comfort you …"

"Sizzle …"

"F * ck!"

Just as the man's hand was about to rest on Yun Che's shoulder, he waved his long blade, and a blue and white Bladelight with the power of lightning flashed past. As the man cursed, he quickly withdrew his hand, and retreated backwards, almost getting chopped off by Yun Che's arm.