Chapter 21

The Huaida wasn't really a medical academy, it was just that compared to other universities, the department of medicine of the Huaida was even larger with even deeper foundations. Adding that the Huaida still had subsidiary hospitals, the reputation of the medical academy was not small, and every year, there would be many students who yearned for medicine who would join the Huaida. With Yun Cheng's university entrance examination champion grade back then, he could originally choose Beijing University which was even larger than the Huaida, but in the end he chose the Huaida, because the distance between the two was closer.

When he passed by the supermarket in the academy, he thought that it would take him a few days to hide, and it was also a problem if he was to get warm and full. Without much hesitation, Yun Cheng turned around and directly entered the supermarket, taking advantage of the shop assistant who was on duty at night when he was not paying attention, and hid himself in the warehouse in the back of the supermarket to ensure that he would not be sent an address by anyone.

At the start, the warehouse was deathly silent, as the sun broke through the horizon, the sky gradually became bright, and screams and roars gradually came from the outside, some people did not even know when they were infected, after they transformed, they suddenly threw themselves at the people beside them, this situation was simply too numerous, very quickly, riots broke out, the number of infected people increased, the number of mournful screams and cries of Zombie s also increased.

The majority of Huaida were all talented students, but otherwise, their brains were more than enough. Watching as the calls gradually got out of control, the school became more and more chaotic, and the students had no choice but to save themselves in groups of three or five, and to save themselves, they had to first solve the problem of being fed and warm up. On this day, a large number of students barged into the supermarket.

It was only at night that Yun Cheng, who was hiding in the innermost part of the supermarket warehouse, carefully looked for food. He had long seen everything that had happened that day clearly from the tiny air vent above the warehouse, and only after his normally shrewd mind stopped for a long time did he finally calm down, deducing his current situation. Yun Cheng could not help but shiver, no matter how smart he was, he was only twenty years old, and had never experienced such a terrifying disaster.

But, as the saying goes, plans can never catch up to change, in the end, Yun Cheng was still discovered. The one who was found out was the worker who stayed at the supermarket to take care of the night before, the third year student Lu Haixuan who was diligently working and studying. The two of them were shocked at that time, but Yun Cheng was even faster, so they quickly covered his mouth before he could call out.

Later, when the people found out about the warehouse, Yun Cheng and Lu Haixuan had no choice but to go out. He met her senior brother Leng Yehan, who had always been taking care of him, and the three of them discussed for a while before deciding to hug their group and hide in the supermarket. However, because more and more people came to the supermarket to look for food, they attracted a lot of Zombie.

"Dammit … Little Mu!"

Leng Yehan had activated the Fire Element's special ability a long time ago, and under his lead, the three of them were already about to charge out, but the few people following closely behind immediately pulled on Yun Cheng's clothes, stopping him from moving further and further. Seeing that Yun Cheng was about to be submerged in the Zombie behind him, Leng Yehan immediately turned around and flew towards him without thinking, and densely packed fireballs were thrown out.