Chapter 24

"Bang!"

Yun Che immediately jumped down from the second floor, the long blade in his hand hummed, and the crowd surrounding Yun Cheng fearfully made way for him. Intuition told them, this' Yun Cheng 'seemed to be very terrifying, when Yun Che looked at the pair of bloodshot eyes, his feet staggered, and he could not help but shiver, unable to continue walking.

"Big bro …"

As if sensing his arrival, his grey-white eyes started to tear up and his mouth continued to emit strange sounds from time to time.

"Little Mu!"

Is he going to become a Zombie again?

Yun Che inhaled a breath of cold air, and used all his strength to order his trembling body to calm down. However, in his mind, he saw the image of Yun Cheng, who had turned into a Zombie in his previous life, and Yun Cheng, who was now turning into a beast soon. A stream of blood flowed down from the corner of his mouth.

"Heh heh heh... Brother..."

It was obvious that Yun Cheng was still struggling. He was unwilling, because he had yet to meet his loved ones.

"Little Mu!"

He could already see her, but he could hear her voice. He knew that his brother had arrived, and subconsciously, he did not want his brother to see his current appearance as neither a human nor a ghost, yet Yun Che held his face and raised his head with all his might: "Sorry, I came late. Don't be afraid, with brother here, don't be afraid …"

Facing that green and white face, and those grey eyes, Yun Che gritted his teeth and said word by word. The Both arms that was hugging him could not help but tremble violently.

"Big bro …"

Yun Cheng did not want to admit defeat, but it was as if his body was in a battle between gods. The only thing that tormented him was his rationality, and being able to shout out a single word was already his limit.

"Don't talk, believe me!"

Many people retreated in fright. Only Leng Yehan and Lu Haixuan leaned on them with a clear conscience, Yun Che stepped hard on the floor, borrowing the force from the impact to carry Yun Cheng, and jumped up to the second floor. Leng Yehan followed along, and when everyone came back to their senses, they only saw a deep crater left on the ground.

"Little Mu!"

Seeing Yun Che put Yun Cheng on the ground, Yun Yao rushed forward to hug him while crying. Why did her most talented brother do this? Why?

"Elder sister …"

Hearing her voice, Yun Cheng started to get excited, but all that came out were strange cries. Yun Yao immediately hugged him tightly: "Yes, big sister is here. Little Mu is obedient, so don't say anymore. I beg you, don't say anymore …"

Every one of their strange cries was like torture to them, and Yun Yao, who had finally become stronger, once again cried until tears fell from his eyes.

Leng Yehan, who had followed along, looked at Yun Cheng worriedly. He had never seen Yun Che before, but she had heard Yun Cheng talk about how he had twins before.

He had stayed in the apocalypse for four years in his past life, and had not heard of anyone in the Security Base who could come up with a method to restrain and cure the Zombie virus, so he could only do it on his own. He hoped that the spring water that could cleanse the marrow and bones would be able to wash away the Zombie virus in his body.