.~ CH 2 ~.

Shinobu POV

I knocked on her door, waiting with Kanao. Also waiting for her to respond. I heard a slow creek, and as soon as I peeked in, Of course, I saw Obanai Iguro. My best friends crush. Of course, he likes her too. She smiled widely and ushered me to come in. I waved at him, and he waved back. He wore his usual face masks, everyday a different color. Today was (Your favorite colour).

Mitsuri POV

I let my best friend in, she waved to Obanai as she passed! Shes so kind!

I led Kanao And Shinobu upstairs to my room. Shinobu loved my room, she was so kind! Kyaaa! Im so lucky to have a best friend like her!! Anyways, I handed her lunch containers over from yesterday. She came over, but forgot to take her containers!! I apologized and handed her a lunch I made from earlier this morning! She profusley declined, but I ushered her. She finally accepted, and she put it in her blue and purple butterfly printed backpack! Her backpack was so pretty!~ I grabbed mine with Sakura Mochi printed all over it. Iguro Grabbed his tote bag, it has a cute little snake on it. He's so perfect!!! We headed out the door, making sure to walk slowly as we waited for the others to catch up.

~

Shinobu POV

I felt a hand brush against my shoulder as we were walking. Tomioka - San ?!

'' A-Ara Ara !! ~ '' I said a bit flustered. 

Tomioka POV

'' I apologize for scaring you , Kochou. '' Shinobu Koucho, one of my little friends and classmates, blushed hard. She was really short compared to me. She covered her face with her oversized sleeves of her hoodie, but it was pretty clear to see she was blushing. She answered , '' Moshi Moshi!!~ You didint scare me!~ '' She poked me hard in my arm. '' But I did. '' I saw a vain pop in her forhead. She kept her composure and smile while walking.   '' Ahh,~ I see your trying to argue with me now!~ '' I just stopped talking as she teased me and poked me.

'' SHINOBU - SAN !! Aoi said running towards the group. ''
~
'' Ah, sorry Aoi! I lost track. Oopsie! '' Shinobu smiled and bonked herself playfully. ''
~
'' Its fine ! '' Inosuke trailed behind Aoi munching on one of the Sushi she made for him. Rice was stuck to his mouth, he wasn't allowed to wear his boar head to school. Aoi blushed before smacking him on his head. '' You doofus! Manners!! '' 

'' Sorry not sorry, Maoi!!! '' He laughed as they walked. ''
The Kamaboko squad walked next to them. ''Hey guys! '' Tanjiro said

Zenitsu was to focused, looking at Nezuko. She didin't mind, she patted him on his head. He shot blood out of his nose, it was normal at this point.

Heres everyones outfits! :

Kanao and Nezuko

Kanao: Yellow ~ Nezuko: Pink

Heres everyones outfits! :Kanao and NezukoKanao: Yellow ~ Nezuko: Pink

Mitsuri:

Shinobu:

Shinobu:

Tomioka and Obanais look similar:

Aoi: With the clips in too!

Tanjiro:

(( Same outfit but with black shirt and pants, and then his haori print jacket!

Plz imagine the others this is so hard lol!

~~ Heres nezuko's for tommorow BTW! ~~

They got to Kimetsu High and entered. Tomioka was looked at by many of the students, they all admired and loved him. Everyone stared at Nezuko, too! She didint have anything in her mouth. ((She also talks)) Nezuko's Hat:

Pink bucket hat

Zenitsu blocked off all eyes, with a death glare, that actually looks horrifying. 

'' Z-zenitsu im fine you dont need to do tha-.. ''
 ~
'' Shush Nezuko - Chan , to many guys are drooling over you. ''
Nezuko blushed on her way to class.

Class started.

Everyones POV (( Their all in the same class. Shinobu is also class president and president of most things in school. )) ~

We all got our soulmate bracelets. 

They all got a color! Imagine the characters with their soulmates color.

We all talked who we thought it would be, the males with the males and females with females!

Kanao said, '' Soo.. Nezuko! Who do you want YOUR~ Soulmate to be?? ''

She blushed. 

'' Mfmgmkgmkdmks... '' Was her answer. '' SoRrY, what was that? I couldnt hear youuu!!~~~''

'' Z-zenitsu..!! '' She profusley blushed.

'' Ship!!!~ '' All the girls said, except Shinobu.

Mitsuri blushed madly. 

'' I hope mines Obanai !! ~ KYAAAA! If we got together, i'd DIE!! ''

They all laughed, except Shinobu.

Everyone stared at her.

'' What ?? '' She simply asked.

'' Who do YOU want YOUR soulmate to be? All of them asked in sync. ''

'' Uhm... '' Shinobu blushed as she thought. 

'' Ooh~ I know who it iss!!~~~ '' Mitsuri said.

'' Who then.. ?!?!!? '' All the girls asked

'' Giyuu! '' Said Mitsuri.

'' GIYUU!? '' Some of the girls were shocked, confused, and shipped them.