.~ CH 8 ~.

Before we begin, I just want to say ARIGATO FOR ALL THE READS!!! You butterflies are so awesome :)) Again, tysm for the reads! Now lets begin!! <3      !! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

We walked over to the bathing suit shop, as we were headed to the beach. The girls picked their suits and bikini's and the males picked theirs.

Shinobu: Hair up in ponytail and cute white sunglasses

Kanao : ((With cute flower clip, hair down))

Aoi

(( White 2 peice ))

Mitsuri:

(( Lime and pink 2 peice lace up bikini top and cute sun hat <3 ))

Nezuko:

(( White 2 peice ))Mitsuri:(( Lime and pink 2 peice lace up bikini top and cute sun hat <3 ))Nezuko:

Plz bare with me and imagine the rest--
(▰˘◡˘▰)

Everyone went home and got their supplies. Obanai and Mitsuri shared a bag, Tanjiro brought a cooler , Aoi brought necessery supplies, and everyone brought their own belongings.

They headed down to Jodogahama Beach, it was beautiful and there were rocks everywhere. Everyone eye'd them as they came in, blushing. There was a huge crowd. They went to the far side and set up umbrella's and everything. Aoi chased around Inosuke, slapping sunscreen on him, as she blushed. Inosuke asked

'' Aoi, why are you blushing? Do you have a sunburn?? '' She blushed and responded,

'' No, first time you got my name correct!! '' She slapped him on the back playfully while rubbing sunscreen on his back, he was sitting under an umbrella on a lounge chair. Inosuke tried battling with the water.

'' FIGHT ME '' He said, the water just splashed all over him. He laughed as he ran around with his unbuttoned shirt.

Mitsuri sat on one of the rocks with Iguro, holding his hand softly. They talked, and soon, a guy approached Mitsuri and Iguro.

'' Hey, cutie, whats your name? '' Asked the guy. His name was Jax, he smiled at her.

'' Oh, Uh- Mitsuri!! ''

'' Well Mitseri, '' He pronounced her name wrong. '' I'd like to be your boyfriend. A vain shot to Iguro's head, and he said

(( Btw Iguro and Mitsuri started dating yesterday, they also already got their soulmate bracelets and finished their 10 tasks ))

'' Thats my girlfriend. So back off. '' Iguro took off his mask, showing his scar. Mitsuri didint care because she saw him before and still loved him. She blushed while looking down, and said
'' Yeah.. He's my boyfriend.. Sorry .. '' Jax's smile slowly faded, as he got angry. '' Listen here, Mitsori, your my girlfriend weather you like it or not, got it?!.. He said, gripping her wrist tightly. Mitsuri let a yelp escape from her mouth, she didint know what to do. ''Let me go... !! I dont know you !! '' Soon, Shinobu rushed towards Mitsuri, still wearing her haori over her bathing suit. She wore her signature smile, and leaned over Jax's shoulder.

'' Ara, Ara ! ~ Trying to steal my best friend away from her boyfriend, I see? Sorry, but thats not going to happen , Jax. '' She kicked him. He let go of her hand, and turned around. '' S-shinobu ?! Its been a while!! '' He said, trying to hide his pain from the kick. '' Oh, Jax ... Hello there. ''

Dont you just LOVE my cliffhangers??
TBH