.~ CH 19 ~.

Peck! Mitsuri did it slightly. She really felt not good, knowing that she just kissed her best friend's boyfriend. She got really mad, and sad, but couldnt do anything. Shinobu was mad. More than mad. Not mad at Mitsuri, but at Sanemi. Mad. Just mad. No more than mad.

Mad.

She got up and slapped Sanemi as hard as she could. He grabbed his cheek in pain.

'' WHAT THE HELL!? WHY'D YOU DO THAT, YOU FUCKING KILLER BUTTERFLY!? WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT DEPRESSED KID THAT SHOULD KILL HIMSELF!? '' Shinobu stared at him for what he just said.

((I know Sanemi would never say that- But still))

2 Veins popped. She kicked his [ Nu nu square ] as hard as she could, before beating him. He was trying to get up, but she was really fast, so he couldnt get up without her kicking or hitting him. '' YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!! DONT EVER SAY THAT ABOUT GIYUU! EVER!! ILL KILL YOU! I WILL! YOU FUCKING MORON!! '' Kanao and the others had to grab her, and keep her from doing that. She screamed and screamed and said ; 

'' LET GO OF ME!! NOW !! IM GONNA KILL HIM! LET GO OF ME !! '' She said, tears in her eyes and she tried to get out of their grasp. She finally got out of their arms, and she took out her hairpin and slashed his throat as hard as she could. She was frantic, and hair was all in her face. Sanemi started to bleed, and Shinobu realized what she just did. She covered her mouth, seeing that Sanemi was unconscious. She gasped, and ran out Nezuko's door, running out of the house. She wiped her tears as she ran home, as she still had the bloody butterfly hairpin in her hands. She got to her house, and she then got her phone and called Giyuu, as this never was to happen. She sobbed into the phone, and she apologized. Giyuu tried to calm her down, but she was just balling, she was crying after she hung up. 

2 Days later. 

Sanemi ended up being put in a hospital, she cut his throat really deep. She apologized to him a lot of times but he wouldnt accept.