.~ CH 18 ~.

Everyone had completed and had gotten their soulmates. They were all really happy, until something came along..

-Previous day-

Everyone decided to go to Nezuko's house to play Truth or dare after school, and everyone started walking there. Zenitsu held Nezuko's hand as they walked, smiling. Tanjiro wasn't so happy about their newfound relationship, but Kanao told him to let them be, because he loves her so much and cares about her. He agreed under Kanao's will, but he told Zenitsu one thing.. 

'' If you hurt or break her heart, I'll bash your head open and kill you. '' Zenitsu gulped, and agreed. 

They all got to Nezuko's house, and they sat down on the floor next to her bed. They all asked eachother dares and truths, until one caught Mitsuri's eyes. Sanemi said jokingly, 

'' Oi Mitsuri, I dare you to kiss Depresso - Expresso , haha. '' Shinobu knew who he was talking about right away. She smiled trying not to let a vein pop. Mitsuri pretended she didint know who he was talking about, so she asked 

'' Who .. ?? '' If it wasn't Obanai, she really didin't want to do it. But, It was a dare after all..

Sanemi pointed to Giyuu. Giyuu just sat there in the slightest bit of shock, so he just sat there. Mitsuri looked down, and proceeded to say ; 

'' B-but.. He already likes someone and has a girlfriend.. '' Mitsuri said.
'' Who cares?? Do it, It's a dare. '' Sanemi said. Everyone stayed quiet. Giyuu looked reluctant. He was screaming no in his head. Obanai shot a hard glare at Giyuu. Giyuu looked at Shinobu, and Mitsuri looked at Obanai. Everyone waited.

Inosuke knew what was gonna happen. In his mind, he thought it, he never knew it would actually happen.