~. CH 15 ~.

((The  next day))

3rd person POV :

Sanemi felt left out because his crush, and supposed to be soulmate was dead. Shinobu occasionally chased him and beat him because he liked her dead sister. Of course, Shinobu was never remorseful with what she did to Sanemi.

~
 Sanemi and Obanai were both holding umbrella's for the group, but Sanemi quickly switched to Giyuu holding the umbrella. They walked home under the pouring rain, all the guys groaned. They were heading to Shinobu's house, because it was the closest for all of them to go to for warmth. They knocked on the door, and Mitsuri answered it and opened it. All the guys were sneezing because they had caught... A cold. 

~ Previously ~

It was sunny out in the late morning , so everyone decided to wear shorts and a shirt, all the guys did, at least. They then got caught in rain and caught a cold.

~
Kanao took Tanjiro to a guest room,

Mitsuri took Obanai to a guest room,

Aoi took Inosuke to a guest room,

Nezuko took Zenitsu to a guest room, and yeah you get the point! (( Sanemi was accompanied by dead kanae LOL ))

Everyone followed their "Un guessed Soulmates" And got a wet towel and cloths for their foreheads. Shinobu walked into Tomioka's room and said, 

'' Ara, ara ~ Tomioka - San !! You have a cold. Ill make some porridge and some tea, alright? ~ '' She didint get a reply. A vein popped up in her forehead, and she walked over to Tomioka's room. As soon as she got in, her cheeks turned a pastel red. Giyu had no shirt on! Well, at least it looked like he had no shirt. He was sweating a lot, his sweat soaked the bed and his abs showed through his soaked shirt.     (( SORRY IF THERE'S SEXUAL TENSION LOL ))     Shinobu shook her head as Giyu stared at her, perplexed. She walked in and made him lay down. She took of his soaked T-Shirt and started dipping the towel in the cold fresh water. She cleansed his back and chest, and wiped down his face from all the sweat. You could tell he was tired.

Aoi with Inosuke

'' STOP MOVING YOU IDIOT !! '' Aoi shouted at Inosuke with no remorse. 
'' SHUT UP MAOI '' Inosuke screamed back. Aoi grabbed Inosukes hand, and grabbed them both and held them up. She accidentally fell over and fell onto Inosuke. She looked up and blushed profusely, and dunked the towel in water. There was awkward silence. After Aoi was done cleaning up Inosuke , he helped make her food, and it was really cute :)

Nezuko and Zenitsu

Zenitsu felt really gross and yucky, so he decided to grab the towel beside his bed and wipe himself down. He felt a lot better , and took off his shirt. He was sleeping lightly, and when Nezuko came in with some bread and fresh iced tea, she slowly woke him up, and he sat up, and thanked Nezuko. She sat at the end of the bed to accompany him, and she turned on the TV. As Nezuko was enjoying what was playing on TV, Zenitsu lightly pulled her arm. She turned around and said, '' Eh? Whats wrong Zenitsu ?? '' He said while looking to the right , still holding her wrist.   '' Can you... Lay down .. With me .. ?? '' It was a completley non-sequitur question, but Nezuko decided to do it because she liked him anyways. She fell asleep with the TV On, and she was face to face with Zenitsu while sleeping, Nezuko was a pretty light sleeper, but Zenitsu didint know that. He blushed when he turned to his right, and he pecked Nezuko on her lips. Nezuko woke up, and she saw Zenitsu blushing, she asked him whats wrong but she practically knew what happened. She pecked him back and she blushed. They fell asleep next to eachother, face to face, hoping Tanjiro wouldn't find out.