SS - 1 : Part 1 - Meri Bondita

The story is started just after the leap when Bondita recieved her Barrister degree and had came back to India and was very excited to meet her Sakha babu, Unaware of the truth of Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar..... She entered Tulsipur hiding from Chandrachoor who came to pick her and gone inside the jeep....

She looked at her surroundings smiling brightly seeing the changes in her Tulsipur.......

Bon : Arey Waah Mera Tulsipur kitna badal gaya aur voh bhi pragati ke mein

Bon : Arey Waah Mera Tulsipur kitna badal gaya aur voh bhi pragati ke mein...Par Ab mai Roychaudhary Haveli jaane ka raasta kaise pehchaanu...koi raasta samajh hi nahi aayega raha.... Tu bhi na bondita, Kisi se pooch le na... ( Wow My Tulsipur has changed so much and in a better way...... But... How can I identify the right path going to Roychaudhary Haveli..Stupid bondita, You should ask someone na... )

Looking around she saw a lady coming with two pots of water... she quickly stopped her taking one pot from her....

Bon : Suniye Kaki.... Yeh Roychaudhary Haveli jaane ka raasta iss taraf se hai ya uss taraf se.... ( Aunt... The path to Roychaudhary Haveli is from this way or from that way)

 The path to Roychaudhary Haveli is from this way or from that way)

She asked politely looking at her right and left....

The lady looked at her from top to bottom seeing the new face....

Lady : Tum kaun ho.... Nayi lag rahi ho yahan pe....kahan se aayi ho tum.... Koi rishtedaar ho kya Roychaudharyon ki... ( Who are you.... It seems you are new here....From where you came..... Are you their relative)

The lady asked curiously....

Bondita smiled widely....

Bon : Mai bondita... nayi nahi hoon mai yahan bas bohot saalon baad vaapas aayi hoon apne pariwaar ke paas.... Aur koi rishtedaar se zyaada hoon mai Roychaudharyon ki... Mai Lond( she paused) ... Krishnanagar se aayi hoon....( I am bondita.... I'm not new here but I came here after many years..... And I am more than a relative to Roychaudharys....I came from Lond(she paused) Krishnanagar )

I came from Lond(she paused) Krishnanagar )