SS - 1 : Part 5 - Meri Bondita

Both flinched hearing the gunshot....

The broke the hug and saw Thakuma and Chandrachoor with their mens , Sumati Maa,  and their Sarpanch behind them....

When Chandrachoor didn't found Bondita in the station he informed the same to Thakuma who said that Bondita might have gone to her Sakha babu first and she was right at that time their mens informed them that Tulsipur had caught a women spy and cl...

When Chandrachoor didn't found Bondita in the station he informed the same to Thakuma who said that Bondita might have gone to her Sakha babu first and she was right at that time their mens informed them that Tulsipur had caught a women spy and claimed that she is from Krishnanagar so they came to Tulsipur with the Sarpanch and all to save bondita because Thakuma knew that they have misunderstood her as spy.... Coming here she saw Anirudh and Bondita hugging each other though she had never saw her in these 8 years but seeing Anirudh hugging her she knew that the girl is Bondita because he won't touch any other woman as he loves bondita beyond anything.... Looking at them furiously she fired the bullet in air.... While condition of Chandrachoor was not better.... He was burning in jealousy seeing Bondita close to Anirudh....

Tha : Bondita chod usse aur hamare paas aa...

She shouted angrily and Bondita clutched more Anirudh's tightly....

Bon : Nahi Thakuma ab bondita yeh haath aur saath kabhi nahi Chodegi.....( No Thakuma this time neither I will leave his hand nor I will leave him...)

She said confidently.... Anirudh smiled at her lightly....

Chandrachoor tightened his fist in anger.... And Thakuma glared at her....

Tha : Tu aise nahi maanegi.... ( You won't understand easily)

She said furiously coming towards them to drag bondita away from Anirudh but he had to stop in her track  because someone fired near her feets....

All looked towards the direction and saw Trilochan Kaka standing there with rifle in his hand and behind him Som and Batuk stood with their mens standing behind them....

As soon as they got the information about the spy from Krishnanagar they came here because they knew Anirudh will leave the women.... But coming here they heard their talks and was overjoyed that his bahu, his grihlaxmi returned..... Som, batuk were also more than happy seeing their baudi back..... But all three were angered seeing Thakuma trying to take Bondita away which they won't let happen so Kaka fired the bullet near her feet making sure she won't get hurt and also won't take a step further also....

Kaka : Khabardaar Kalindi.... Agar tumne ek kadam aur badhaya ya hamari bahu ko dobara humse durr karna chaha toh hamse bura koi nahi hoga.... ( don't you dare Kalindi..... If you dare to take a step more or again tried to separate our family this you have to face me)

He shouted angrily......

They came towards Anidita and stood in front of them.... Chandrachoor and Sumati Ma also came and stood beside Thakuma..... Sumati Ma said

Sum : Dekhiye Zamindaar Babu....Bondita hamari beti.... Usse hamare paas vapas bhej dejiye..... Mai vinti karti hoon aapke.... ( Look Zamindaar babu.... Bondita is our daughter..... Please send her here... I am requesting you....)