SS - 1 : Part 2 - Meri Bondita

Everyone started hailing his name....

" Barrister babu ki jai "

He showed his palm and gestured them to stop....

Ani : Inke chehre se kala kapda hatao Aur gaadi tak le jaao.... Phir inhe mai khud Krishnanagar ki seema tak chodd kar aaonga.... ( Remove that black cloth from her face and take her to the car....then I'll myself take her to Krishnanagar's border)

Saying this he started moving out crossing her when their elbows bumped with each other and he stopped in his track

Rishta tera mera
Rishta tera mera

Rishta tera mera
Rishta tera mera

In the meantime one of his men removed the cloth from her face and mouth.....

Both stood infront of each other.... He looked at her with some different emotions and surprise .... He said to his mens....

Ani : Tum log jaao inhe mai le aaonga.... ( You all go from here I'll bring her myself)

 ( You all go from here I'll bring her myself)

All nodded and left from there.... All the time Bondita was gazing at him with moist eyes and a satisfied smile on her face....

Ani : Kaun ho Tum?.... ( Who are you?)

Though he felt she is Her but to confirm it he asked....

She chuckled as the tears slipped from her eyes....

Bon : Sakha babu

She whispered softly....

The tears which he had been holding had fell from his eyes after such a long time and a small smile appeared on his face...

Mera Dil Tu Pyaar Mera Hai Tu
Mera Jeevan Sansaar Mera
Kaise Kahu Kya Lage Tu Meri Tu
Saanse Meri Parchaayi Meri

He took a step close to her and cupped her face with shivering hands and whispered smiling......