13

Chapter 13 // Blue

"You're an idiot." I huff as I dab at the cut above Apollo's eyebrow. I'm standing in between his legs, throwing him a glare now and then. "Do you have to fight everyone that pisses you off?" I tilt my head.

"He was trying to take pictures of you," Apollo mumbles, with a small pout on his lips. "I didn't like it."

"Okay, but you should have just left it." I run my fingers through his hair and watch his face fall forward onto my chest. "Stop beating people up." I lightly scold, tugging at the short strands of his brown curls.

"No." I pause my movement and lean back to make eye contact with him.

"What do you mean no?" I furrow my eyebrows and he shrugs his shoulders, looking at me with drunk eyes. "Hey, you're such a menace sometimes." I groan in annoyance, but the look on his face has a grin forming on my own face.

"He deserved to be punched." He smiles, nuzzling his face in my chest.

"Apollo, you knocked the guy out and then got smashed on the head with a glass bottle by his mate." I give him a blank look.

"Yeah but now I'm gonna have a nice scar, I heard girls love that." He smirks and I shake my head.

"You're an idiot." I sigh to myself and step out from between his legs.

"I'd beat up anyone that hurts you, Blue." He points out, his bruised fists clenching and unclenching.

"That's not your job to do, Apollo," I say quietly, playing with the ends of my braids.

"Because I'm only here to fuck, right?" He tilts his head.

Exactly.

But I keep my mouth shut.

"Can we have a shower?" He whispers tiredly.

"We?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes, we, Blue." He rolls his eyes so I lightly tap his face. "Ow." This time I'm rolling my eyes.

"Such a Drama Queen." I tease and his head rolls back, a groan leaving his mouth.

"Can we just have a shower, please?" He yawns and I nod my head, grab his hand and lead him into my bathroom.

I grab my baby pink bonnet, throwing it lazily on my head, and turn my head to see Apollo has already stripped off and is stepping into the shower. I gulp at his defined back and a funny feeling enters my stomach at the sight of him. Then I think about how many other girls have probably seen him like this.

The water starts to pour out, instantly wetting his tanned skin. His head falls forward and he braces one hand against the white tiles and then he looks at me over his shoulder with a smirk on his face.

"C'mere, Blue." He rasps.

Fuck, is it getting hot in here?! Why is my heart racing so fast?!

"You know —"

"C'mere, baby." He repeats and I swallow hard. He turns his head back round to face the tiles and takes a deep breath. "I wanna shower with you."

It takes me a while to strip out of my clothes and step into the shower with him, but as soon as my skin is touching his, butterflies erupt through my body like never before. Electricity shoots through my veins and I stumble back a little. My eyes fall to the thin gold chain wrapped around his neck and my thighs clench together.

"You okay?" Apollo looks down at me in concern, reaching up with his large tatted hand to stroke my cheek.

No, I'm not okay, Apollo.