Leona's Little Problem (OCxReader)

The new student had been the talk of the campus since their arrival. The students were buzzing with excitement as they came to realize that she was a girl. She was the only girl ever to become a student at Night Raven, although she wasn't an "official" or "traditional" student in any sense. She was older than the average student, about 2 years older than me. She was 22. The biggest surprise though was that she had no magic whatsoever and was from a different world. One that for now, she could not go back to. She was stuck and the only reason she was here was because the headmaster felt responsible for her.

Ever since that Lizzy girl had stepped on my tail in the botanical gardens, I had been irritated. I wasn't going to be nice to her just because she was a woman. That wasn't how things worked back home. I hoped no one expected that from me, because they would be very disappointed. She was attractive, I'd give her that, with very long blonde hair, pale skin, big doe-like green eyes, and a smoking hot athletic body. She looked like she'd belong in Pomefiore.

I didn't want to get involved with her drama. I planned on appreciating her looks from afar, free of any inconvenience or annoyance. However, she was part of what caused the over-blot. She had to meddle in business that wasn't hers. Of course, she would be this way, why was she this way? Why did she have to get under my skin so much? Why did she have to become a part of MY business?

She got swindled by Azul... Of course, she did! It was because of those idiots she hangs out with. Specifically that Grim character. She always tried to help them but always ended up digging herself deeper into trouble. She should just leave things be as they may. She needed a place to stay and Jack offered Savanaclaw as a space for them. I was not happy about it. I was trying to avoid her, not welcome her in my territory and now Ruggie was suggesting she and Grim stay with me!? I caved... Why did I cave?

I gave her answers, I made sure she could find a way out. I was going soft. I played it off like I wanted something in turn, and I did... But it was more for her. She was attractive... as I had said before, but now I knew she was also gentle and kind, but she was naive and that would end up being a disadvantage here. I didn't want anyone to take advantage of her, except maybe me, to a certain degree. I wouldn't hurt her though. At least, I didn't want to. I would keep up my browbeat behavior to a degree, especially around others, but maybe it was more of my ego getting in the way. I want to help her. I want to protect her. She's been a problem but I want her to be my problem. I know now what it was, what it is. It's love. I hate it, but there is nothing I could do. I had loved her from the moment I saw her.