Imagine 😁: Idia

**SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT**

Idia decided to be brave and went to check the video game place near/on campus because Ortho made him realize that not all the cool old-school games were available for download.

He walked in to see you at the counter. The new student everyone was talking about. He had saw you before, from a distance and thought you were cute... Like too cute. Like had to avoid you at all costs cute. He immediately went to turn around when you greeted him. He was paralyzed. You knew who he was and knew he was extremely shy and kind of awkward so you eased into a conversation about some games that had just come into the store. He was awkward but still slightly intrigued. He slowly made his way in and looked around the store to see what you had to offer.

He found a few rare titles and got extremely excited about it, making you giggle. It made him feel uncomfortable and he quickly paid for his things and left. You felt bad that you scared him away and figured you would never see him again, but he came back. He was more talkative with you the next time around. He even asked your opinion on a game. He actually liked that you knew what you were talking about and could relate to your gaming experiences.

Ortho was really excited that Idia had found a new friend and came to meet you. He really liked you and decided you were his new best friend. He even invited you over to the dorm to play with him. Idia was not aware of this and reverted back into his recluse state, eventually, he did come out and said hi. The more you came into his life, the more he opened up to you. He was very awkward about it but he was starting to actually like-like you. He would get so flustered seeing you with the others, especially Leona.

Although you were a bit nerdy, you still had a fit and athletic side to you too and Leona just so happened to be your assigned gym partner. Idia thought Leona was very good-looking and he became jealous. He was very frustrated one day and you went to talk to him about his recently stranger(er) behavior. He was very quiet and kind of mumbled a little but you couldn't hear what he was saying. He got even more frustrated and out of the blue, he kissed you. He...Kissed...You! He made the first move. It shocked you, but at the same time, it made your heart leap. You really liked him too, but you figured you wouldn't stand a chance. He would maybe never date anyone. He was such a loner. You kissed him back and made him blush. He was also very shocked and kind of shy about it afterward but you promised to not go gloating about it or telling everyone. You were willing to take things at his pace. The more you two were together, the more he opened up to you in all sorts of ways.

It had been a few months since you two started dating and you had made some friends and they knew about you and Idia. It was your birthday and you decided to have a beach the themed party on the beach, obviously. You really wanted Idia to come but he refused and promised to pamper you the next day, all day. You were slightly disappointed, but you expected it wouldn't be his thing. Ortho on the other hand was all for it. So much so that he did convince Idia to come. "Wait Y/N, isn't that your boyfriend?" Your friend pointed out near the beach entrance. You couldn't believe your eyes. "Aren't you going to go see him?" They asked. "No, no. He's really shy and he's out of his comfort zone right now. He needs time. He will come see me when he's ready." You'd say.

You and your friends talked about your relationship with Idia and you admitted that even though you had been dating for a while, the two of you had never slept together. Your friends were kind of surprised. You seemed a little more assertive than that but you assured them that you loved him, like really loved him and that the wait didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was comfortable and he just wasn't there yet. He wasn't the sort of person to be too pushy and he wasn't the type to show any sort of PDA, hence why he had only seen you and wished you a happy birthday, especially since you were hanging out with a lot of people and that was a lot for him. He was content watching you enjoy yourself though.

Slowly but surely, he was able to come closer to you and have small conversations because with you by his side, he was more brave to handle it. By the end of the night, when they sun was setting, Deuce patted Ace on the shoulder hurriedly and pointed out toward the beach umbrellas. There they saw you and Idia sitting in the sand, away from everyone else with Idia holding you from behind, all snuggled up. It was a bizarre sight to say the least. They were about to intrude and make comments but Riddle and Trey were quick to reprimand them. Telling them to leave the two of you alone.

When the two of you took the next, more intimate turn in your relationship, you were not disappointed. He was very timid and self-conscious at first but he knew he wanted you and had for a long time. He was surprisingly good, very good and you would tease him about it, wondering if it had been his first time or not. He just felt so good afterward that he kind of became a horny boy from that point on. He was very affectionate with you in private and it was just amazing. You truly were one of his favorite people. Along with Ortho of course.