Imagine 😁: Malleus

Imagine being with Malleus... trying to figure out how to raise your child with him, one that breathes fire and has horns. Your baby would be constantly sticking things on their horns or getting them stuck places. The fire breathing would stress you out! What if the baby caught something on fire? What if you were asleep and the baby burned the house down?

Lilia was on call constantly. He was your lifeline at all times. He is so supportive, while low-key thinking it's hilarious! He is there to help however he can. He had been through this before and there was no one to help him and he certainly wished there had been. Malleus was a handful when he was little too, after all.

Silver and Sebak are also your babysitters.

Malleus was a very busy fae back home (unlike at Night Raven), but you knew that before you agreed to be with him. He WANTS to spend all of his time with you and his child but he has other things he has to take care of since he was the future king. He is very supportive of you and loves you very, very much. He wishes he could see you more and take care of your child as well, but when he was free, the baby was with him. That way you would get a chance to rest and take a much-needed break. Take a long hot bath, read a book, cook a meal, bake, nap, draw, write, color... Whatever you needed!

It is so adorable to see him play with the baby. He is so soft and gentle with them and his smile was always so big. He is happiest when he is with the two of you. It's the little things that you do... Your laugh, the way your nose wrinkles when you do laugh. Your soft little snores when you sleep. The way your face gets all red when you're angry, or the fact that you think you look tough when you're angry but to him, you just look like a little angry bird.

You are his soulmate and this child was the best gift he could have ever asked for.