Lilliana Cutler

Lilliana is my game MC. Her nickname is Liana to distinguish her from Lilia. She is just as sweet as Apple pie and an all-around great person. She has medium-length, wavy, dark brown (almost black) hair, ocean blue eyes, and pale skin. She is about 5'4 and pretty petite in size. Her style is very girly and sweet but also cozy. She loves nature and loves to wear flowers in her hair and often likes to walk barefoot if it's safe. She loves going on long walks and making new animal friends. A lot like a Disney princess. She reminds me of Sleeping Beauty, but she is not based on any characters. She just has that type of pureness to her and it fits.

Although she acts like it doesn't bug her, Lilliana wants to go home. She misses her friends. She likes the friends she has made while staying in Wonderland but she often wonders if people are curious as to where she went or if they miss her. She just doesn't know if she could stay forever...

But that begins to change once she becomes better aquatinted with the future king of Briar Valley, aka Malleus. He finds her absolutely precious. He becomes obsessed with her and really wants to keep her. He doesn't know how he fell in love with a mortal woman and worried about how Sebak would handle it since he, himself had issues with his own father being mortal, but Malleus won't give up until she belongs to him. She in turn finds him very intimidating at first, but at the same time, she doesn't show it. She likes to make new friends and doesn't like to judge books by their covers, even if they are 6'6 and look like a lanky monster in the dark. Once he came into the light a little, she thought he was very attractive. She found him very odd but somehow alluring and so she definitely wanted to meet him again.

She made friends with Lilia and that's when she started seeing Malleus more. Lilia definitely shipped the two of them. He loved the idea of Malleus falling in love and finding a queen. He kept Malleus's love for her a secret. Malleus didn't want her to know at first. He had a definite desire to be with her, but he didn't want to scare her off. He loved the way she treated him like a real being, not a king or a magician of his caliber. She wasn't afraid of him like a lot of people were. She saw good in him.

On their first date, they went on a long, tranquil walk. They were surprised at how easy it was to talk to each other. Liana was a great listener and let Malleus tell her all about gargoyles and a bunch of history about buildings and Wonderland as a whole. He may or may not have let it slip that he and Lilia were centuries old. Liana took it really well and promised to keep their secret. The students knew they were older, but not that old. She was a little bit nervous about being with him, knowing that he would stay the same while she continued to age and she was very open about that fact. Malleus often told her not to worry about it, but she still kept it in the back of her mind. She didn't know it, but if she stayed with him, he had some tricks up his sleeve to keep her with him, always.

After talking for some time, Malleus took Liana to Briar Valley when they went on Spring break. He had a lot to do while there but he made time for her too. He took her out to a beautiful field that had just bloomed with gorgeous purple, white, and yellow flowers. It took her breath away! He had set up a cute little picnic with little tea cakes and sandwiches. It was a very traditional type of date and Liana was so happy. She ran around in the field barefoot in the flowy dress that Malleus had gifted her. She picked some flowers and wound them together to make a flower crown for Malleus. She had completely fallen in love with him and at that moment, he knew he had her right where he wanted her, she was his.

He loved her so much and became so protective of her. He knew that some of his subjects would not agree with the decision of making a "Child of Adam" his future queen. Some would protest or try to harm her, but if they tried, Malleus would put them in their place. She was heavily protected until the people learned to get used to it.

Lilliana would eventually go on to bear Malleus's 4 children. Two boys and two girls. Drake, Meadow, Clementine, and Ash.

 Drake, Meadow, Clementine, and Ash