Concerning [Scenarios]

Weird/concerning shit you two do together, that people most likely comment about
* Also! In this chapter and the last one, they're part of a 'scenario' series, and they all have their own reoccurring storylines and all. Meaning: in all of them there's a little background, example: in 735's you're a D-Class, in SCP-079's a guest researcher, and in Benjamin's his assistant. Maybe I'll write about those storylines more~

---

SCP-035:
He keeps touching you and flirting with you, and everyone always thinks you're being manipulated or assaulted. You both don't give a shit, and continue, with you even doing it back to him. You have to remind him to wait for a breach before railing you. The message isn't always heard.

SCP-049:
You two just... Dissappear sometimes. Off the face of earth. No comment or warning, then come back a few hours later. You call it 'happy time'. Everyone thinks you're dead. But most are already used to it. Poor interns, they have to be checked for heart attack symptoms when you come back.

SCP-073:
You have entire conversations in silence, through facial expression and gestures. Sometimes from across the room. You have no shame while doing it, and even gossip with that method. People have recorded it. The Twitter account is named @[your stupid ship name with him]_schizophrenia.

SCP-076-2:
You always roughhouse together, and end up with bruises on your side, and maybe a few lacerations on his. He lets you stab him and the like, since he comes back and all. Everyone else thinks you're being abused. You just say he's your punching bag, before being kicked straight in the stomach and nearly puking on him.

SCP-079:
He breaks into your devices ALL the time, and has a thing for trapping you inside your office. You don't mind it since you don't have to interact with people, but it is a little annoying when you have to dismiss the MTF. It's also pretty often that he airdrops you the stupidest shit ever, just to 'test your reflexes'. Whatever that means.

SCP-087:
He is clingy, and overly so. Always gripping at your limbs, clothes, hand, everything. Even if you have to go without him, he has an object that reminds you of him, mostly an article of clothing that smells of you. People say it's creepy, but you know it's a part of them, even as inconvenient as it is.

SCP-096:
He hugs you and will not let you go, unless he's bribed with something. It's not overly often that it happens, but it still is something that goes on sometimes. It's either affection or plushies that soften him up, or someone has to spray him with perfume. He hates the stuff.

SCP-106:
He kidnaps you sometimes. It mildly annoys you, but at least it saves you from the douchebag containment guard that likes to neg you. It's always a bummer whenever he's forced to kick you out, you two have a ton of fun in there. Usually you come out with a dead body or two, but you're pretty used to it and can hold back the vomit.

SCP-166:
You two make an awful lot of sex jokes for two virgins. Yes, even in front of Clef. He fucking hates it. You two laugh in his face. You run away from the weirdo chasing after you with the shotgun. Good times.

SCP-173:
Anyone who looked at you two hanging out would assume he's sexually harassing you and being way too handsy for a peanut head. Fortunately, it's not the case. He's just a horny fuckwit who gets sprayed with soap water in his eyes because he can't stop talking about pussy.

SCP-590:
You two make a lot of noise, and someone usually checks in to assure you're not getting fucking murdered by the GOC. But no, you're just playing Minecraft or watching South Park. And also, there's not a single day you're together that you don't imitate dinosaurs randomly at least two times. You both agree on a pteurosaurus once per day.

SCP-682:
To no one's surprise, the giant reptile likes to bully you. People worry, but you reassure them you're fine and bully him back to add insult to injury. Always ends up in you getting tickled by his tail fur and nearly pissing yourself. Always quite a bummer when you're pulled off of him.

SCP-735:
Self explanatory, and a similar situation to that off 682's. Always making digs at your past, but quick to apologize and panic whenever you start tearing up and hide your face in your hands, only to yell at you when you draw back with a grin and a "You fell for it? Dumbass.". Mutual emotional manipulation.

SCP-999:
There's lots of concern regarding 999's sapience and his consent towards your relationship, but it's all soothed when you show them the little handmade card he used to ask you out. Adorable.

SCP-1471:
They like to flood your social media with either sappy lovey-dovey messages and posts or downright disturbing content. Then you block them and they show up under your bed with tears in their eyes asking for your forgiveness. You can't resist the puppy dog face.

SCP-●●/●●●●●/●●/●
He kidnaps you and takes you just about anywhere. Their dimension, McDonald's, an abandoned building, the playground you used to go as a kid, wherever you want. You call them dates, your fellow researchers call it 'abduction'. You love it.

Red Lord of Alagadda:
Randomly during the day you start maniacally laughing like two hyenas in heat for no reason at all. Everything's quiet and well, then you just look eachother in the eye and start cracking up. The Foundation thinks it's anomalous, the other lords think you're fucking crazy, the Ambassador thinks you two are children and the Hanged King thinks it's hilarious.

Yellow Lord of Alagadda:
You gossip a LOT. Then start giggling like two schoolgirls when the object of said gossiping walks in, trying to keep your laughter quiet but ending up cackling like two madmen. Everyone wants to take part in your conversations, but you just give them a condescending look and laugh at them.

White Lord of Alagadda:
Anyone who came across you would think you two are mortal enemies, with the downright hateful looks and snide moments. Then about 3 minutes later, he's courting you like a teenager in love, with a poem and a bouquet of flowers. And you act like it's normal. Safe to say, you're both weirdos.

Ambassador of Alagadda:
You're both filthy fucking drunkards. Seriously, there's never a moment with you two alone when you're not casually sipping some wine (swiped from the royal cellar, with the King pretending not to notice) or a strong drink you don't even know what's called. You're not lightweights, by far, but sometimes you do get tipsy, and that leads to some fun times.

Dr. Bright:
He's an idiot, you're also and idiot, and you both are twice as much of idiots when you're together. From not doing work all day then being surprised when you're scolded to cosplaying hentai characters, the magnitude of "YOU TWO!"s yelled from across the halls is enough to concern even a few SCPs. You've been affectionately nicknamed as "the two fucking idiots from hall 3-B" by multiple guards.

Dr. Gears:
People think he's your sugar daddy. Awkward... You jokingly call him that, then giggle when his unreadable expression twitches just a bit, a ghost of a grimace forming on his face. He absolutely fucking despises the term, and quite annoyed, insists you're just two consenting adults in a normal relationship, thank you very much. Doesn't stop the gossip, though.

Dr. Glass:
It's almost hilarious how much he's a servant for you, if it wasn't worrying. It even concerns you, as much as he insists that he's just fine. He almost never fails to bring you breakfast lunch and dinner, snacks, water and anything you'd like, and beats himself up when it does happen. It always ends in him sat on your lap being gently comforted, then spoiled to show that he needs a break every once in a while.

Dr. Kondraki:
You're basically conjoined twins at this point, you never let go of him, and he never lets go of you, be it by holding hangs, carrying you, you petting him, you being pet, or straight-up just shoving yourself inside his shirts and coats to steal his warmth. He doesn't mind, at all. Not even when you squeeze his boobs from under his t-shirt.

Dr. Clef:
You don't 'play rough', you just full-on manhandle him. Taking advantage of his build and size, it's nearly everyday that you pull his hair, slap his thigh, lead him by the wrist or hold him by the chin to look you in the eyes. If they don't assume you're beating him, they think you're about to fuck. Sometimes they're right. May or may not be fetish-fueled, but it's up for you to decide whether he's a whore or a weirdo.

Dr. Gerald:
The sheer amount of times you baby him is just unreal. I'd say about half the time you speak to him, you're cooing or being all soft and sweetie. It's either a product of his injuries, or just the general chaos that is his mental health. The remaining times you aren't baby-talking, or memeing around with him, he's getting gently scolded for forgetting his psychologist appointment again.