⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟎

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟎

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 || ꜱ. ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

    •"𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

•"𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥."
"𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."•

✧ ˚  ·    .

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 —

a jujutsu sorcerer and ceo of a modeling agency move in next door to each other.

this story is based off of a fic written by @starwarssimp , called "SINNER." i suggest you check out their story and others, as their writing is quite skilled.

this story contains mature contents such as swearing and sexual themes. read at your own discretion.

i am not following the events of jjk. all characters, places, or other contents not directly created by me are owned by gege akutami. this is a work of fiction.

important! please read!

sexual chapters are obviously skippable. there will be a warning before every chapter starts if there are sexual themes in it.

your name in this is y/n moriai. however, i will not be using the word "y/n" in this story.

i will be using dollars instead of yen, sorry for the inconvenience.

y/n has a technique called "anchoring." this enables her to create tiny anchors with sharp tips that can cut through even the toughest of materials. since they're small and require little cursed energy, she can create multiple. their chain is endless, and can stretch in whatever direction she pleases. she can send cursed energy down the chains to the anchor to keep it embedded inside of the target. retraction of these anchors are easy and quickly draw back to her hands. if a person were to be stabbed with one of these anchors, even if stabbed in a vital organ, they would only be affected if she were to remove the anchor. a bit like kurapika's chain nen from hunterxhunter.