⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟒

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟒

There's nothing more irritating than an elevator ride with Satoru Gojo

"I didn't expect you to take me up on the offer." he remarks.

"Well, I have nothing else to do." I replied monotone.

"Oh come on, am I that miserable to hang out with?"

"Most likely."

"That wasn't a yes, so I'll take it. You're quick to make judgments about people."

"Well, it's kind of my job. Modeling agency."

"Right. Well don't they just need to be pretty?"

"As pretty as someone can be, they could be an absolute asshole." I explain. "I hate those kinds of people."

Gojo turns to me and smiles. "Would you let me model?" I turn and scan his face. There's no doubt that he's certainly handsome—the jawline, bone structure, hair, and especially his eyes. He'd make a brilliant model. But not in my company.

"Lose the blindfold. And your attitude." I instruct and stare back at the doors. Jesus how long is this elevator ride?

"Really? That's all it would take for you to hire me?" he asks incredulously.

"No. That's the bare minimum before I even consider you for a position." He pouted at that response and stood back into his respective space. The elevators chimed open and I was thankful to escape the premise. He'd brought us into the garage which was far bigger than it needed to be. I followed behind him to a sleek back car, no doubt a Tesla. He clicks a button and the door swings open upwards.

"Why're your laughing?" Gojo questioned after hearing my small chuckle.

"I'd expected your car to be a bright red or something." I admitted.

"What do you think I am, a shameless playboy?"

"Uh, yeah." I comment and slide into the passenger seat, shutting the door with me. He makes his way into the driver seat next to me. The car is definitely very clean—white leather seats with a new car smell. It seems like he's just bought it but old at the same time.

"Tell me I'm a good one, at the very least." he returns back to what he previously said.

"Depends on how many women you bring home. One every week?" I estimate.

"Oh no, definitely not." He says quickly while shaking his head. Huh, that's a surprise. Is Satoru Gojo actually decent? "More than that. One a week is child's play." he adds. Nope. Not decent.

"You say that like they're objects." I scoff and turn my head from him.

"It's not even me coming onto them, they just gravitate to me." he holds his hands up in surrender.