⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟑

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟑

I'm awoken by a loud roar

I jolt awake immediately, feeling sore on my back and shoulder. I'm on my couch with the blanket kicked off onto the ground. Shit. I must've fallen asleep. I look up to the TV screen which is featuring some lions on a nature documentary. What the fuck? It must've autoplayed onto another strange show. That lion roar did certainly awake me, though. I rub my eyes groggily and reach for my phone to check the time.

1:04 pm.

Fuck. I wanted to be up at 10, the lastest. Goddamn it. Why don't I ever set alarms for myself? I groan and stretch out my body. God, my neck is sore as hell. This couch may be comfy but not for sleeping in. Especially if you fall asleep watching TV. I shuffle out of the couch and head directly towards the kitchen to feed myself.

Making a small and somewhat healthy breakfast, I realize I'm probably going to get to work at 3 at this rate. And everyone goes home by 6. So what's the point of going? I'll probably go tomorrow.

Or maybe later than that. I do have the whole of my apartment to explore. Hell, this part of the city. Maybe I could meet up with Mei. Meet some neighbors of this building?

Preferably skipping talking to the neighbor next to me.

Mei has told me all sorts of things about Satoru Gojo. Over some FaceTime calls and voice calls, all of her outrageous tales in the campus have involved Gojo. Warned me about how much of a player he is; a womanizer, essentially. The only thing she seemed to like about him was the fact he gave her money. I've never quite known why money was Mei's thing, but who was I to judge? We're both millionaires as far as I'm concerned.

And after meeting the guy myself, he's definitely a flirt. The kind of guy who does look like he's bring another woman home every week. I despise men like that. I despise most men though, so I can't really tell much difference.

Whatever. I'll just avoid him. I'm brilliant at avoiding people, even if they may be my next door neighbor. I clean up my plate of food and dart towards my bathroom to get ready for the day, even if I'm not going to work.

✧ ˚  ·    .

I might as well go meet some neighbors, right?

I've got a casual outfit on, definitely one more preferable to relax in. I decide that I should at least greet myself to other tenants in the building. There's two apartments that are currently on sale, so there's only really two other neighbors to meet. Better for me.

I click open my front door and step out, half forgetting the hallway is still white and blinding. There's a woman however in a purple bandage dress that hugs at her curves that's fixing her hair in front of the mirror in the hallway. She noticed me and whips around so quickly I thought her blonde hair was going to whack the vase off the drawer.