⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟐

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟐

There was no way this was happening

There was no way this was happening. That the strongest jujutsu sorcerer was standing outside my doorstep. Why? And how?

I may be the CEO of a modeling agency, but that doesn't mean that I don't know the biggest threats of this world.

I am, what I guess you'd say a jujutsu sorcerer as well. But I never intended to become one. Hell, I want nothing to do with curses. Exorcising them, or whatever the term is—not for me. I essentially just have the fundamentals to protect myself from curses if I were to encounter another.

But that's a tale for another time.

"How do you know who I am?" Gojo questions me, same smirk plastered on his face now paired with quizzical eyebrows. He leans his arm upon the door frame, leaning closer to me. I back up in disgust.

"Not something you need to know." I reply, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oh, but I'd love to know." he pushes on.

"I'd love to return to my couch, but complications exist, don't they, Gojo-san?"

"So feisty for no reason, are we?" he drawls. What the hell does this guy want? Knocks on my door to...what, shamelessly flirt with me? Somebody bleach my eyes.

"Is there something you'd like from me?" I get straight to the point. He swallows and leans off of the frame. Damn right, get the hell off my door frame.

"Just welcoming you to the building, Ms..." he trails off, wanting my name. Welcoming to the building? He must be the next door neighbor.

My neighbor is Satoru fucking Gojo.

Oh, Lord help me.

"Moriai." I reply, giving my last name.

"Ah!" he exclaims like he's just realized something, pointing at me. "You're the CEO of that modeling company, right?" he asks thoughtfully.

"Correct." I reply.

"That's why you looked familiar. I've seen you in some articles lately."

"How lovely. Anyway, I've loved our small chat Gojo-san, and I appreciate your welcome." I speak as formally as I can. Gojo is the last person I'd like on my doorstep right now.

"Oh, come on. You still haven't answered my question," he said sourly, stuffing his hands into his pockets and leaning to my head level.

"Which was..?" I pretend to have forgotten.

He chuckles. "As impossible as it sounds, women typically don't know who I am. Though they do the night after." He winks. I want to puke onto his shiny shoes at that. "Meaning you must be a jujutsu sorcerer as well. Like I said, I could feel the cursed energy from behind your door. I just thought maybe there was a curse in there." he continues.