⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟔 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)

He's clearly taken aback from the kiss—surprised I pursued it

He's clearly taken aback from the kiss—surprised I pursued it. But he makes a satisfied noise that sounds a bit like a teasing chuckle. Happy that I'd finally given in. If only he knew my true intentions of what I'm doing. I'll take him to the satisfaction he desires.

But only to the very brink of it.

His hand falls into my waist, pulling me from the wall and towards him. The ugly thought of how many women he'd already done this to us plaguing my mind and making this whole ordeal seem more and more disgusting the further I go into it. I use my other arm to hook around his neck for balance, my other hand still clutched onto his collar. Gojo's hand slithers around the curve of my back and presses his palm onto it. I arch my back into his firm chest, brimming with heat.

His other hand snakes down my side and reaches my ass to which he gives a firm squeeze to. I want to throw up it's so nauseating. He tugs me closer like our bodies aren't already flush against each other, the friction from our clothes rubbing against each other becoming more heated by the second. And for the fun of it, I lift my left leg up on the side of his thigh. He clearly loves this because his hand leaves my ass (thank God) and cups the underside of my thigh to pull the leg higher. Jesus if he pulled any higher he'd rip the leg clean off. But I press further, harder into him like I can't get enough.

Eventually he breaks the kiss to breathe. I falsely pant like I'm out of breath from such an oh-so-amazing kiss.

"So eager," he notes and smiles. Oh Satoru honey, you couldn't be more incorrect. He lets go of my leg and strides back towards the couch. Since It'd be awkward if I didn't, I follow him.

"Maybe," I lie through a fake smile while taking a seat next to him. But he buys it. This himbo is dumber than I thought. Without another word or warning of any sort, he begins to unbuckle his belt. Oh wait, hold up-

His jeans fall to the floor and he pulls off his boxers with an even quicker swipe.

Outside I look interested. Inside, I'm woefully begging on my knees to Sukuna himself to kill me a thousand times over. Maybe I should ask Itadori about that after this night is over.

But I'm still acting like I'm interested, right?

So there's nothing wrong with staring.

He's long—a good seven to eight inches at least. How does this man even fight as much as he does with a dick this long? My thoughts are interrupted as a hand glides upwards and strokes my cheek.

"Suck." he commands.

That shit is going in my mouth?

Goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Sayonara, I'm jumping out of the penthouse window. His hand leaves my cheek and swallowing down the ever building vomit at the back of my throat I get onto my knees on the ground.

"Oh, what a good girl." he praises. Okay, fine. That was pretty attractive. I'll give him that. I shuffle myself into between his legs and ride on my knees to reach his dick. And I might've placed it into my mouth too quickly purely because I want this to be over. But the best part of this whole game of mine is coming soon.

Gojo lets out and "Mhm." Like I'm one of his students who have just answered a question correctly. Which to be fair, he did have another bitch on this dick at least three times a week. Maybe if I leave a nasty bite mark the other girl will see it and stay the fuck away. Maybe I'll leave Morse Code saying "Stop." How the hell do you spell that in Morse Code?

As weird and bizarre as the thought is, it gets my mind off of the fact I'm struggling to get this man's cock in my mouth while he's sitting there like it's a normal day. What would make this even worse is if he mouth fucks me.

As if he read my mind, his fingers reach into my hair and tug sharply. He pushes my head up on down on his cock, faster than the pace I'd been going at. As if to say hurry up. Oh don't worry, I'm trying.

I'd been holding off, though. So let's see how he reacts to this.

I let my tongue out on his dick and begin to swirl it around as I move up and down. It elicits a groan out of him like he had t expected it.

"You'd been holding back." he groans once more. I break off of his cock go deliver a response.

"Would you like me to again?" I threaten.

"Shut the fuck up. Continue." he demanded with less dominance and more neediness. Good. That's what I liked to hear. I continued like he asked, angling myself higher and further onto his dick. I made sure the tip of my tongue didn't miss any part. Gojo was become far more vocal saying garbled phrases along the lines of "Don't stop," and "Right there,"

Now.

I slowly pulled out of him and let my tongue be the last thing that left the tip of his dick. He looked red and angry-confused from my sudden stop.

"Why the fuck did you stop." he panted frustratingly from being so close to his climax. How cute it was to see Satoru Gojo struggling to breathe because my mouth was on his cock for a good two minutes.

"Well, Satoru," I begin while standing up standing up. I spit the pre-cum from his dick I refused to swallow onto his bare thigh. He replied with annoyed tsk. "Did you actually think I was enjoying that?" I asked genuinely.

"You kissed me first, of course you were." he replies. A cackle erupted out of me at that.

"Let's put it this way. This was a test. A little experiment, if you will. Which was 'How much does Satoru Gojo really want me?' And inferring from your face and body reactions, I'd say you very much do. Don't try and pretend that you treat every other one of your whores exactly like this. I'm not sure what it is that sets me aside from the usual others, but just know one thing; I won't become one of them." I deliver with a nasty grin. Gojo looks perplexed and run out of witty things to say. "And you've just given me a beautiful reason to not even consider us happening. I mean, really dude? Ass groping? Mouth fucking? It might work on some dumb drunk bitch but not on me."

I bend down with my hands on his hips to meet his face just like he had so may times before.

"Now get the fuck out of my apartment before I call the landlord for breaking my door." I say with such vile in my smile. I stand back and walk a few feet away. Gojo angrily collects his clothes and puts them on.

"Thank you, Satoru." I say sweetly. He comes close to me again, still flushed from the loss of my mouth on him.

"Gojo." He insists.

"Oh, no honey." I chuckle. "You bring so many women home and yet can't last more than five minutes. Addressing you with that level of respect is embarrassing."

He says nothing and leaves without another word from pure frustration. And if he hadn't blown the door off I bet he would've slammed it harshly for dramatics.

What a fun little experiment.

Who knew Satoru Gojo could be so submissive if you pushed him far enough?