⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟓

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟓

"Well, it's getting pretty late

"Well, it's getting pretty late. I'm planning on going to sleep early tonight." Itadori announces, standing up and stretching his arms behind his back.

"By 'go to sleep early' he means watching some Jennifer Lawrence movie." Maki retorts. Itadori flushes a pink of embarrassment.

"No!" he tries to convince.

"My money is on the movie 'American Hustle.'" Kugisaki bets.

"No, probably Catching Fire. Caught him rewatching first movie last night." Fushiguro replies.

"Are you guys seriously betting on this?" Itadori groans annoyed.

Panda and Inumaki slip out first, saying their goodbyes. I still can't understand Inumaki at all, but it seems that Itadori doesn't either which is somewhat helpful that I'm not alone in this. Maki follows after them but takes a weapon along with her. Kugisaki tells me it's likely she'll be practicing in a training room instead of sleeping.

Eventually the remaining first years offer me to follow them to their rooms. I take them up on it and exit the field. And since he has nothing else to do, Gojo follows us.

We make it into the central building when Gojo finally says something—the first word he's spoken in perhaps an hour. "Hold on," is what he says. Everyone turns to face him. He looks directly towards me.

"I need to talk with Moriai-san. You three may go off to your rooms." he orders and waves them off. They shrug and wave goodbye to me. Goddamnit, no! This is it. My murder by Satoru Gojo. Plotted since day one. Which wasn't even 24 hours ago. I want to cry as I turn and watch the three students walk into separate hallways to their rooms.

I feel a hand grip my arm and hurl me towards a wall so quickly that it nearly knocks me off my feet. I look ahead and am met with Gojo's smirking face so close to mine; hovering above mine. His other arm not gripping mine goes above my head, balancing himself against the wall. He's got me pinned against a wall in a relatively dark hallway.

"I've been thinking about a few things, sweetheart." he begins.

"That was clearly evident, you were silent the entire time. It was very pleasant to hear you quiet, if I'm being honest." I reply. This man might have me backed up but I'm not going down without a fight.

"Really? You like me silent?"

"Yes, very much so."

"Then make me."

Huh? Make him?

He splits into a laugh and releases the hand on my arm. "I'm just kidding. The look on your face is hilarious." he chuckles. Oh. A joke.

The question is; shut him up in what way?

"Anyway," he continues on before I can get back to my train of thought. "You claim you've never been here before. And all of a sudden you're a senpai to one of my students and have been offered a teaching position here. Would you care to explain? And if you think I'm going to take some bullshitted answer like from before, you're sorely mistaken. It was cute to tease you and your own attempts were fun, I'll admit. But you better fucking answer me or you're not going to like my response to those little witty comments of yours."