Chapter 4: Chocolate kisses

Song of the chapter: Earned It by The Weeknd

- - -

This time, Marinette is a little less stressed about the lesson.

After watching the episode of their series, they agreed to meet two days after. Adrien was busy on Tuesday and Marinette on Wednesday, so Thursday it was.

The bluebell-eyed girl now knew how far Adrien's house actually was and she therefore also sometimes walked in between running to reach her destination.

After a few puffs of air escape Marinette's lips, she rings Adrien's apartment and this time the door immediately opens.

She can't help but wonder if she's late, but when she glances at her phone to check the time, she sees that she's right on time.

She figures that Adrien must be busy...

Marinette knocks on the now-familiar oak-colored door before taking a few steps back, waiting for Adrien to open the door.

When the latter does so, she notices that his breathing is faster than usual, almost as if he was doing exercise. 

"Hi, Adrien." Marinette greets the blonde. "Have I come at the wrong time? This was the time we settled on, right?"

Adrien immediately starts nodding his head in agreement. "Yeah, of course. I'm just arranging some things for your lesson, so I have been running around the apartment." He takes a step back, gesturing Marinette to come in while wearing a huge smile on his face.

The grin on his face is contagious and Marinette therefore can't help but smile in response, before walking inside her teacher's apartment.

The first things that catch her eye, however, are chocolate kisses. She can't help but be confused and the girl's eyebrows rise into a frown. "Adrien, why do you have chocolate kisses on your counter?" She turns around to meet the boy's gaze.

"It's a teaching method," Adrien explains, not settling Marinette's confusion with those words at all. When he notices her lost expression, the blonde smiles and takes a seat on one bar stools at the kitchen table. "I'll explain everything later. For now, would you like something to drink? Water like before?"

Marinette nods in response, taking a seat on one of the stools just as Adrien hops off one. This time, her eyes follow the man's body as he moves around the kitchen, grabbing glasses and filling them at the tap.

Adrien then sets the glass in front of her.

"Thank you." She says, a little more confident than she was the lesson before, but still a bit shy.

Adrien also sits down on a barstool and pulls the chocolate kisses closer towards them while doing so.

He looks up at Marinette again with a mischievous look on his face, making her breathing stop for a minute, totally entranced.

"Well, Marinette, have you ever seen a dick before?" Adrien asks bluntly, making the girl opposite of him blush furiously.

Marinette is speechless and because of this, she settles with a nod.

"Okay, that's a great start," Adrien says, now grabbing one chocolate kiss in between his fingers and holding it upright in front of Marinette's face.

"This, Marinette, resembles a part of a man's penis. My question for you is if you can guess which part?"

Marinette thinks for a moment about all the biology textbooks she has seen, the books she read with smut in them... "The tip?" She questions, but her tone is confident so she doesn't seem to be doubting herself at all.