Chapter 4

---

After a few minutes we all decided to sleep already. We all went to say goodnight to each other and tumaas na sila. Mommy and Daddy went inside the guest room kaya sinundan sila ni Alexis.

I went to the kitchen to drink water bago ako pumasok din sa kwarto Nina mommy. Buhat na sya ni dad ngayon and hinihiga na sa kama. Alexis is just standing there watching them.

And ng makahiga na sya, she thanked daddy and lumapit na kami. We kissed them goodnights bago ko binuhat si Alexis and tumaas sa room ni dad.

We both brushed our teeth's and we prayed before sleeping.

4 days had passed and mom can walk now. We are going back to Manila later because me and Alexis need to go back to school after that short break.

We eated already before Tita Andrea and Tito Simon went to the hospital because they have duty. And Tito Vinny, Tita George, and Winslet went to their house.

So naiwan na kami. We packed our things already and naisakay na sa Van. Alexis is done taking a bath and binihisan na sya ni mom ng simple short and shirt. Then I went to the shower as well.

Nakaligo na sina mommy at daddy sa baba and after I took a shower, I wore my white tube top partnered with my Gucci denim jacket and my highwaisted short.

We went downstairs and hinug nanamin sina Lolo and Lola.

"Thank you mom and pops." Mom said.

"Your very welcome anak." Lola smiled at them.

And kiniss pa namin sila sa cheeks before leaving. We are now inside the airplane and nakatulog naman si Alexis.

May mga nagpapapicture padin Kay Dad and Mom and I just wore a cap. I hate medias. They suck.

After a few hours, we landed safely here sa Manila. We went inside the Van na naghihintay na samin and we went home.

Ng makauwi, the ate's aka. maids have something. 'Welcome Home po!' they are holding a tarpaulin while smiling.

"Thank you." Mom and Dad said and niyakap sila.

I went straight to my room with my luggage and bag. I'll fix my closet later. I just need to pass something to my professor.

I finished my plate and I passed it. Then suddenly Josh FaceTimed me on Viber.

So I answered it on my laptop.

"Your home?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just finished passing my plate to Prof. Maldito." I said and rolled my eyes.

Yeah, that professor is really annoying. And Josh laughed at my expression.

"Your cute. I'll come over later. With Elena ofcourse." He said.

"What time?" I asked.

"Now." He said.

And he stood up from his bed. He got he's car keys and cap.

"Silly." I said and smiled.

"Okay I'll pick Elena up muna bebe. See you," He said.

"Okay. Ingat," I said.

And the call ended. I just checked my professor's chat and thankfully he accepted my late plate.

I'll litteraly gonna die if my grades are low. My mother would kill me. Buti pa si Alexis. Ang tali talino. If Elena and Josh aren't here, I'm litteraly nothing. Haha.

I just lay down on my bed. And after a few minutes, Josh texted me.

*Outside.* -Josh

Then I stood up. I went outside my room and I saw mom using her laptop sa may high table and she's sitting sa stool. Dad is cooking infront of her and Alexis is watching TV sa living room.