Chapter 7

---

I woke up and may pasok ngayon mga anak ko. Nakayakap sakin si Sandro so when I tried to stand up he hugged me tighter. Kaya kiniss ko nalang sya.

After that, I stood up went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I went outside.

I went to Alexa's room and I opened the curtains kaya tumama sa mukha nya Ang Araw. Nagtago sya sa blanket sa sobrang liwanag.

"You have school." I said.

And she did not wake up padin.

"Kashmira." I said.

She opened her eyes and rubbed it by her two hands.

"Wow, ngayon ko lang narinig ulit second name ko." She said.

And tumawa, after that she entered her restroom and took a shower kaya pumunta naman ako sa room ni Alexis. Walang bintana sa kwarto nya kaya binuksan ko nalang ilaw.

"Alexis school." I said and tinatapik sya.

"Hmm." He said and stretched his arms up.

When he opened his eyes, he looked at the time and smiled when he saw me.

"Goodmorning mommy." He said.

And he hugged me.

"Goodmorning my love." I said.

And he giggled. He stood up and naligo nadin. Niready ko nalang uniform nya sa bed and naka civilian naman si Alexa. I don't know, she don't likes wearing their uniform.

Lumabas na ako and I went to the kitchen. Naupo ako sa stool habang nakatingin sa sliding door papunta sa pool. It was a wonderful day.

I am now eating toasted bread with orange juice. I opened my laptop and my friends in L.A called.

It was Jade, Megan and Sam. Megan and Sam are both married now. And Jade and Harry is still in a relationship.

"Hi girls." I greeted them through face time.

"Hello! Omg where's Jade?!" Sam shouted.

"Wait." Megan said while texting Jade.

"And there she is." I said.

"Ashleyley!!!!" Tumili pa sya.

She showed me her ring and I mouth formed an 'o' and teary now.

"Congrats!" I said.

"Thank you! I hope you can come." Jade said.

"I'll try. When is it?" I asked.

"Next month. 19th date." She said.

I nodded and tuwang tuwa naman sila. We just talked here habang si Megan ay pinapatulog ang anak nila. It's midnight now in L.A and kaloka sila mga gising pa.

Naubos ko na toasted bread ko and juice nalang iniinom ko while talking to them.

Nakaalis na pala si Alexa and hinatid sya ng service nya. Alexis eated already kasi binigyan ko sya ng toasted bread and she drink on my juice glass too.

After a few minutes, Sandro came out from our room. Hindi pa masyadong mulat and Ang gulo ng buhok. Kakagising lang.

He hugged me on my back while smelling my shoulders.

"Okay we need to go." Jade said.

"Yeah you should sleep guys." I said.

"We will. See you soon love!" Sam said.

"See you." I said smiling.

And they ended the call. Tsaka ko naman hinawakan patalikod buhok ni Sandro na nakayakap sa likod ko.