Chapter 17

---

Sandro's POV

I woke up before my wife and saw her freezing. I immediately closed the AC and turned the heater on.

Then I saw Amora sleeping peacefully here sa crib nya na connected din sa kama namin. When I touched Ashley's cheeks and forehead, I confirmed she has a fever.

I went to the bathroom to fix myself and after that, I went downstairs.

I saw Alexa and Alexis playing with the dogs sa garden so I went to the kitchen to cook soup for my wife.

After cooking, Nana cooked breakfast for everyone then I went upstairs sa room ulit namin.

Ate Lea is here na because Amora cried daw and tinawag sya ni Ashley.

"Goodmorning." I said.

Then nilagay ko yung tray sa may table katabi ni Ashley.

"Goodmorning sir. Uhm sige po dun po muna kami sa garden kasama mga kapatid nya." Ate Lea said.

"Change her clothes po muna ate." I said.

She nodded and got Amora's clothes then pinapaltan na nya here.

I am now sitting beside Ashley who's sleeping parin.

"Love." I am waking her up so she can eat and drink her medicine.

"Hmm." She groans and formed her eyebrows furrowed.

"Eat na so you can drink your medicine." I said.

"Sir labas na po kami." Ate Lea said after changing Lexi's clothes.

Then lumingon ako sa kanila. She is now carrying Lexi.

"Sige po ate. Thank you." I said.

Then they left our room. Ashley opened her eyes ng dahan dahan and looked at me with her tired eyes.

"Sit down na." I said.

She nodded and I stood up. Naglagay ako ng few pillows sa back nya so she can still rest her back while sitting.

"Did you cook?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

And she smiled. She pouted and I gave her a kiss.

Then sinubuan ko na sya ng soup that I cooked for her.

After a few minutes, my phone rang and it's Mae.

So I answered. I speakered it kasi baka si Ashley ang hinahanap nya.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ah yes, goodmorning sir, uhm andito po si Ma'am Eleighn daw, hinahanap po kayo." She said.

I looked at Ashley and she just nodded.

Ashley's POV

When Mae said that, I just nodded because I don't want to speak or do anything nalang. I'm just tired. That's all.

"Ah sige Mae, I'll try to go there, but if ever I didn't go, tell her I'm taking care of my wife." Sandro said.

"Ah, anong nangyari po kay Ma'am?" She asked.

"She's sick lang, I mean not lang but yeah, she's sick so I need to take care of her." Sandro answered.

Pumikit nalang ulit ako because nahihilo ako talaga. After a few minutes, tapos na silang mag usap.

"Do you want me to go? Or do you want me to stay love?" Sandro asked.

"Do what you want to do. I just want to rest." I answered.