Chapter 12

---

Sandro's POV

I'm sitting here inside the ER when they are opening Ashley. I am just texting our family GC because I told them that Ashley is one week advance giving birth.

After a few hours, nailabas na si baby and I stood up to check on Ashley but she's not waking up pa.

The nurses are cleaning our baby and suddenly our doctor goes close to me.

"Sandro, we need to incubate your daughter for a week. I know you know it already. It's not her date of birth today and she got excited so we really need to incubate and check on her from time to time." She said.

I just nodded and still holding Ashley's hand while she's not awake.

"Ashley will wake up soon. And she needs to stay here until she got back to her senses so we can look after her too." She added.

"Can I go to the room first?" I asked.

"Yes ofcourse. Hindi naman namin pababayaan si Ashley here." She said.

I nodded and I kissed Ashley's forehead before leaving the ER.

I went to the room and putted the hospital bag their. Then I called Alexa. Because it's now 6am and I know they are awake already.

*Ringing...*

"Hello? Dad?" She said.

"Yes baby. So we are here at the hospital now, your sister got excited so nilabas na sya ngayon. And I suggest after your friends leave go here with Alexis and ate Lea." I said.

"Oh. Okay po, thankfully there is no school today for me and Alexis. We are eating breakfast as of the moment." She said.

"Okay. Bring clothes and your essentials nalang because we might be staying here for a week." I said.

"Okay dad. Is Kuya Allan here po?" She asked.

"Yes. He's actually waiting outside. But take your time." I answered.

"Oh really po? Sige po we'll finish our breakfast now." She said.

"Sige sige. I'll go to your mom again. Ingat kayo." I said.

"Love you dad. Bye," She said.

"I love you." I said.

And the call ended.

So I went downstairs again and when I enter the ER the baby is not here anymore. And Ashley is now awake and tearing up.

Ashley's POV

I woke up and only the doctors and nurses are beside me. I teared up when they said that my baby is transferred to the incubator already.

Then suddenly, I saw Sandro entered the ER. He goes close to me and yeah.

Me, the doctor and Sandro talked for a bit. Then they checked all my vitals. After that, we went to our room already.

And my daughter and son is here.

I tried to stand up but I really can't so they carry me and so I can lay down here sa bed talaga sa room na to.

After that, I hold on to the side of this bed and I thanked all the nurse and my doctor.

I know Alexa took a photo of me but yeah. Alexis is here as well and Alexa kissed my cheeks and smiled looking at me.

Sandro is showering now. I can't eat or drink anything again.

"Where's my sister mommy?" Alexa asked.

"She's inside the incubator. She's one week early so she needs to be there. Excited kasi ang baby sister nyo eh." I said smiling.