Chapter 2 - "Training"

This story is not getting any reads, Well what did i expect its 2 days old

Y/N POV

Master: "S P E A K  U P."

*Flashback*

"It's just, No matter how hard i try, No matter how many times i push this fragile body to it's breaking point, Why is it so difficult to use this thing?"

"The clothes are like that because..."

"YOU DIDNT EVEN TEACH ME HOW TO USE THAT 'YU'  SKULL! NOT TO MENTION THIS STUPID BAT!"

Master: "Are you trying to say this is all my fault?"

"Ye-"

'This is bad, i forgot about master's anger issues! it's dangerous to be pushy around him!'

"W-Wait i almost forgot, You should hate the sinner not the sinner, RIght?"

"you're a human being too, So... Let put all the blame on the club!"

While chopping the firewood Ryu yeon felt a familiar overbearing sense of dread

Master: "HOHO~ It seems... I Still have so much to teach you..."

"AHHHHH"

Ryu Yeon sweat dropped at their interaction

'Because i was harshly disciplined by master during our childhood, i had no choice but to blindly obey everything he told me to do, i convinced myself that it was part of the training'

(Everning)
Training to heighten the senses in the hands

The panel shows the Damaged clothing a sewing kit and a candle as light source

Master: "Do you get it now? Now get started dont forget to use grooving, Lock-stitching, Cross-stitching, Seams-stiching, Seeds-stiching, Concealing and refining, And all the other techniques i taught you to mend all these tattered clothes"

Ryu-Yeon: "Master i understand if Y/N is doing it why do i have to do it too?!"

Master: "It wouldnt really be training if he's the only one doing it wouldnt it? And besides, Mendig all these tattered clothes will be beneficial To you, As it wil allow you to heighten the senses in your hands, You dont't want to sew? Nonsense!"

As master said this Ryu-Yeon pricked his finger using the needle

(Early Morning)
Outdoor training to strengthen the lower body.

The panel shows Y/N and Ryu yeon jumping from stone to stone with buckets on both of their hands and one on top of their head's

(Morning)
Training to strengthen skills, senses, and speed. (1)

The panel shows Y/N And Ryu-Yeon cooking on seperate woks

(Late Morning)
Training to strengthen the upper body

The panel shows Y/N and Ryu-Yeon doing the household chores together

(Noon)
Training to strengthen skills, senses, and speed. (2)

The panel shows Y/N And Ryu-Yeon cooking on seperate woks... Again.

(Afternoon)
Special Training for strength and skills (1).

The panel shows Y/N trying to not tatter the clothes, But his efforts being futile nonethenless

(Late afternoon)
Special Training for strength and skills (2).

The panel shows Ryu-Yeon Using the weigth of the axe to cut the log

(Before Sunset)
Training to strengthen skills, senses and speed (3)