Chapter 5, Part 1 - New technique

Ryu-Yeon: "Master are you sure this is martial arts training?"

Ryu-Yeon said as they were standing infront of a forest filled with pinecones

Master: "Is that so? Oh, Man would i lie to you like that? Where did you get fooled?"

Master: "Bido (KI) throwing is the foundation among the martial arts of the biromun, Try to guess the pine cones of the trees over there first"

Y/N and Ryu-Yeon then got into a stance with knives in their hands

Master: "First the trees infront of you, Since It's our first time 5 meters should be enough, Dont be ignorant of throwing power, Operate the consular court to draw a clear line between the pinecone and your hand"

Ryu-Yeon threw his knife first Y/N following shortly after, Ryu-Yeon's knife bouncing off the branch while Y/N lands but still slips off

Ryu-Yeon: "yah~ i thought it would work!"

"Calm down its not like everything master makes us do is easy, Its only our first time"

Master: "At this distance you have to do about 100 Feet to move on to the next level, If that happens double the distance and practice until your hit rate is 50%, Until then dont bother me okay?"

Ryu-Yeon: "50%?! 200 Feet and you expect us to do a 50% hit rate?!??

"Hey, Hey calm down its only 50%, Master made us carry 50 and 70 geun without prior training, This should be normal now you know?"

Master: "You should have expected it not to be easy, And ive already told you everything you need, What can i do here?it will take about 10 months in total so practice hard every morning"

"Honestly that old man... He should have atleast thaught us more sincerly"

Ryu-Yeon: "He doesnt even deserve to be called master! why did we even join him!"

"Ask that to yourself brat you pulled me into this!"

2 months later Y/N managed to do it and waited for his little brother to get the hand out of it, And 3 months later he managed to do it

We see Y/N cleaning the house while his master is laying down drinking while drinking alcohol

Ryu-Yeon: "Master i did it! i finnaly did it!

Timeskip

Master: "To be successful in only half a year that pretty good, Your improving much better than i expected, But your still lagging behind your brother so you need to train harder."

Ryu-yeon: "Its Y/N of course his good, and i wish i'd cut back on my chores and focus on training"

Master: "You nosy brat, Havent you heard of a song that says you wont give gifts to whining children, And i already gave Y/N his and your the only one left"

Ryu-Yeon: "Ive never heard such a weird song before, But... Why? arent you going to give me a gift?"

Master: "Your coming with Y/N to visit your fathers grave right? Ill give you a present for doing a good job"

Ryu-Yeon: "Master are you sick or something? is death coming close to you sooner than i thought?"

Master: "You dont want a gift, Dont you?"

master said as he bonked Ryu-Yeons head

Ryu-Yeon: "Ouch! No! Please, Please!"

Master: "Alright pull out your hands"

Ryu-Yeon: "?"

As he said that master pulled out 4 black bracelets and put one each into his limbs, More specifically, Weights

Ryu-Yeon: "What the hell is this master!"

Master: "HaHaHa! these are called silent pills, Bracelets and ankles that are popular among ganho's young people these days! I dont want to use this cause it doesnt look good on me."

Ryu-Yeon: "Master Its so heavy please take it off! I thought you gave me a present you liar!"

Master: "Liar? Who? I dont remember promising you a present, Silent pill only has 20 geun in one, The laundry bat is much lighter than silent pill, Y/N is carrying 50 geun each so quit whining!"

By the way 1 geun is 600g
20 geun = 12kg
So Ryu-Yeon is carrying 48 kg I know it seems to doesnt add up but we have "PLOT"

Master: "You have to wear it when your training, taking a bath, And sleeping, Go to your fathers grave wearing that. If you take it out once ill make sure to teach you the right way to wear it! now lets go see what your made off"

Im so sorry, this story is in a hiatus due to family issues, i dont get much time for myself now so continuing to write this story will take a toll on my already deteriorating mental health