Chapter 22- Dorms

Fairy Godmother had mixed up the dorms. Some villains were now with AKs. For me, I was no longer rooming with Magenta. Mal had, thankfully, replaced her side with Uma.

Immediately after I heard the news, Uma's stuff was put in my dorm. She was sleeping on the Isle the night before, so she wouldn't be back here until noon. I took the opportunity to set up her stuff and remove some of the princessy stuff from Magenta's side. The room was a mix of green, teal, and blue.

Ben knocked on my open door. "Everything going good?"

"Like it?" I asked, motioning to Uma's side.

"Very pirate-y," Ben joked, making me laugh. "I'm going to go check on the others."

"Please do. Some of them don't know what's coming," I said sheepishly.

Ben nodded in agreement and left.

I was almost scared when Uma knocked on the door hours later. I cleaned up a couple of clothes and put them on hangers.

"Come in!" I called.

"Who's—Yay!" Uma's mood quickly changed when she saw me. She grinned. "I got the best!"

"Aw," I said, walking into her arms. "Welcome to your new living quarters."

"This looks so awesome!" Uma twirled. "Man, I feel like a spoiled little kid."

"Yeah, you're going to feel like that a lot around here," I said, a wide smile on my face. "Who's Harry and Gil with?"

"Each other. They're taking Ben's old dorm," Uma explained.

Harry and Gil walked out of their room. It was only a couple of doors down. Harry smiled at me as I got an idea.

"Come on, I want to show you guys something," I said, beckoning the three.

They followed me to the gym, where I went through the supply closet and found some swords. Uma smiled mischievously as I tossed one to her, as well as Harry and Gil. Harry and I playfully dueled each other as Uma and Gil fought each other. "Come on, you have to be better than that."

He smirked at me and lunged, and I noticed he was actually trying. He pressed his sword against mine, the veins in his muscles being strained.

"You ready to accept defeat, lost girl?" he growled.

"You wish," I replied, pushing my sword harder.

He gave in and stumbled backward slightly. He smiled at me proudly as he tapped his sword against mine.

"You win, Pan. Well done. Round two?" he suggested, gripping the sword.

"Nah, you look two worn out for round two," I said.

He lunged at me again and I kicked the sword out of his hand, making it land into mine. "You sure you want another round when I can unarm you as easy as that?" I asked knowingly.

He groaned and gave in. I looked over at Uma and Gil and saw them panting with their swords on the ground.

Uma looked at me. "Thanks for a little taste of home, (Y/n)." She smiled.

"No problem," I replied, putting the swords back in the supply closet.

We spent the rest of the night before curfew in Uma's and my dorm. Harry and I hung out on my bed, Uma got comfy on hers, and Gil flopped onto the beanbag. I talked to them about class choices, and eventually graduation. I might've stayed in school for some extra credits.

Harry might've snuck back into the room after Uma fell asleep.