Chapter 3

Noel's POV

" who are you" I asked looking into his honey color eyes. In a deep voice this man said "I am Marcus, King of the apes" .What the Fu** is all I thought. How does a man become the king of apes this man better not be like Tarzan because I will not be his god damn Jane. I really need to focus on what is happening. The words he said shocked me.

"Female since you are alone and I do not see a mark on you you will be mine." Da fu** was what I thought but I said "Do I look like I belong to you." Ok so I may look and act innocent but if I get disrespect you are going to get disrespect.

After he thought about what I said he got mad. I saw him move towards me and freaked. I had a feeling something bad is about to happen. He shot forward very fast. Before I could blink he had me in his arms. " Put me down now"I said in a voice as angry as I could. He did not listen or stoped he just keeps going.

I started to wiggle trying to get out of his arms he just growled and threw me on the floor. When he threw me he threw me on a pile of sharp rocks. I felt them slice into my skin. He looked down at me and I started to worry.

(Sorry I can not write it but lets just say he forced his mark on her.😢"

When he was done I just felt empty. Like I do not have a life worth living. All i did was flinch when he picked me up. I felt a burning heat at my left foot but did not care enough to look at it.

Marcus's .POV.

I got tired of all her whining. So I thought if she has my mark she will not leave me.
...
....
.....
......
After I was done I saw it start to form but on her foot. If my mark is on her foot then people will know I forced her to mate. So I thought of a plan I will sell her to a village not far from here for crystals. Most people would be mad at me for forcing my mark on her but I am the ape king I must not be held down but some unhealthy looking female.

Noel's POV

I was not ready for what he said to me next. I did not want to see him let alone be near him. He said " Just east of here is a bear village we will go there and I will sell you." It did not mater. I was scared do not get me wrong but I was getting more and more angry and screamed" Have you not done enough just leave me alone."

(Sorry the chapters are so short. Poor noel when they get to the village should she tell people or should she only tell the people she is going to mate with that he forced himself on her and at the end they like kill him?)