Chapter 4

( ok just off the bat I hate having to write povs so i will not tell you who is talking, it is just taking to long and is getting annoying.) 

On the way to the village he would stop us part way through, tie my hands and go to get food. The thing is... he would only get food for himself.

I was dying, and I knew it. I was scared but also glad to be rid of him and for this nightmare to stop. A couple of times a day I will think of the guy from my first day here.

When we where going to the village I had a feeling that we where being followed. I saw a black streak moving fast to the right of us a couple of times.

I wanted to call out but was scared of the consequences. The only time he left me alone was when he got food and he was still in ear shot.

Right now he has not done "IT" to me again. His voice broke me out of my thoughts. " We leave at first sun don't get comfortable." He said. I guess we are stoping for the night.

He sat up the fire and a fur for him self and started to leave. He was most likely going to hunt. Once I could not see him I just sat and thought of the world that I have ended up at. I came to the conclusion that I died and got teleported here.

While she was thinking a set of green eyes where watching her from a tree to her left.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I AM SO SORRY I MIGHT NOT POST ANYMORE IF I DO IT WILL NOT BE ALOT I HAVE TROUBLE WRITING I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS BUT CAN'T WRITE THEM