Chapter 4

Don't forget to vote And comment 

Happy reading !❤️❤️

Contains sexual content .

Not appropriate for young readers .

________________________________________________________________

Aisha didn't retort a good insult to Zara bai not because she had got scared of her power but because she trusted her own ability to protect herself from a random man who came to rape her .

Finally the night approached Aisha had worn a blue lehnga with zari work on it teamed up with low cleaveged orange coloured blouse and a thin blue net dupatta .She felt so uncomfortable and revealing in these good for nothing clothes .She felt uncomfortable to wear a blouse  with just stood at its place with a single dori . 

She had never worn so revealing clothes ever .She always wore her saree which was pleated on her shoulder but today ...

"Aisha , you look so pretty , I guess you don't even need any heavy make up ."her beloved Rasiya didi said doing her eye makeup while she applied her red lipstick .

"Your client has arrived ,Aisha . Zara bai is calling you " pratha said entering the room .

Aisha went downstairs where the Zaminders son and Zara bai stood She was not able to see his face but he had worn British clothes that are mostly worn in foreign .

"Look ,there comes your girl ."Tara bai remarked .

The man turned and was mesmerized to see Aisha . No doubt he himself was handsome but not more than him .

Aisha and the man named , Dishant were sent to their room . He locked the door and stared at Aisha from head to toe lustily , then smirked . 

He took slow steps towards her . As soon as Aisha noticed it ,she started moving backwards till she was pinned to the wall .

"See , you look well educated to me , you know leaving your wife at home and coming to brothel to get pleasure is a sin .I warn you not to proceed further , else you will face dire consequences "Aisha tried to explain him verbally 

But although being educated , he was hungry for her now , Anger flared up in his eyes and he grabbed her wrists and twisted them .

"You bloody kothe waali have guts to threaten me ?"Dishant scoffed 

"Aah... Leave my hand  Aah ... It's paining " Aisha  pleaded

Dishant didn't leave her hands . He was quite muscular so he grabbed her small wrists in his one big hand and removed her dupatta . Aisha 's eyes widened on this she tried to come out of his grip .

Dishant removed his tie and  tied her hands with it  to control her movements .Aisha  kept on withering in his grip but it was of no use .She just stood their in a so called blouse and lehnga in front of that lusty animal  . Aisha had thought she would just hit him with something after entering the room , but she didn't get a chance . She thought it would be easy to control this monster but it wasn't . All her assumptions had gone wrong .

Dishant threw her over the bed and attacked her neck . He scratched her neck with his teeth and kissed it .Aisha kept on withering but was not successful . She tried to hit him with her legs but he sat crossing his legs on either side over them . She felt so helpless at that time , He tried to kiss her lips but she moved her head to either side . Being frustrated , he slapped her hard . Her cheek grew red  and she stopped her movements . He  finally joined his lips with her .but she pressed her lips tight determined to not give him an entry . 

Dishant pinched her waist and her mouth opened naturally to scream but this helped him in aging an entry in her mouth . Aisha  felt so disgusting but was so helpless at that time . She just remembered him  and all their memories came flooding to her mind 

She came out of her thoughts when she felt Dishant sliding his hand under her lehnga along with it . Her eyes widened and again she tried to move her body and hands . Thus , she got awarded by one more slap . His hand was touching her lower legs disgustingly . After marking her neck with red marks he moved downwards towards her collar bone . She was sure that her collar bone is his next target . He attacked it like an animal , kissed it and sucked it . His one hand had already reached her thighs and was stroking it . Aisha was continuously screaming . His another hand started moving towards her softness and Aisha now thought there's no way out of it now . She stopped her movements . His hand reached to her inner things and was just going to touch her in between her legs when he observed no movements in her . He quickly got up and removed his hand and saw her closed eyes .

He slapped her many times but there was no movement in her . He checked her breaths , which was totally normal . He groaned and got up from her , released her hands , set his clothes and moved out of the room leaving her carelessly lying on the bed in a disheveled condition 

_________________________________________________________________

Shocked

Was not expected , Right ?

I  guess this one deserves to be voted and  commented 

This is the second update of the day , make sure you don't miss the previous one otherwise you might miss things and secrets . 

Thank you !!