Chapter 2

This is a comparison of Sagara's look between before and after wearing his disguise! and the flowers are representing their own personalities, so be sure to check them out!

CH. 2 : Present Mic's secret side job

Yamada Hizashi, 30 years old.

Also known as the Pro Hero 'Present Mic'. Currently teaching as an English teacher at UA high school and sometimes part-timing as the announcer of a radio show.

But to the PSB's investigator, Sagara regarded him as a collaborator with code number '2481'.

From what Matsuda had reported about him so far, the Pro Hero is quite an extrovert and loud. But judging from his work as a collaborator, he's actually very competent and adept at completing his tasks. Moreover, Yamada also has a keen intellect, which is necessary in this line of profession.

Well, that was Sagara's opinion of Yamada Hizashi before he met him in person.

"So, Hiroto-kun! I never thought that the PSB would recruit someone so young like you!"

Yamada joked merrily. But when he didn't hear any response, the blonde glanced beside him and was greeted with a scowl from the NOC.

He sweatdropped, "Not that I underestimate you or anything like that, but you're probably as young as my students! and you're going to be my students too!"

"This is just a disguise, Yamada-san. For all you know, I might just be your age." Hiroto deadpanned.

The man had just realized this and chuckled nervously, "Ah that's right.. my bad. Sorry if I offend you."

'Wow, does PSB's officers are all uptight like him? It mustn't be... that Matsuda guy is actually nice though, if a bit stressed...'

The two lapsed back into silence, only the sound of the radio accompanying them. It was awkward, to say the least.

Hiroto sighed and leaned back more in his seat. He probably should keep a good relationship with him, if he's going to work on this mission for a while. And knowing the circumstances, it's going to take months.

"I don't mind. It's better anyway if you treat me just like how you would with your students. But when the time comes, I'll need your utmost performance, 2481."

Yamada's hands on the steering wheel visibly clenched, a fierce glint in his eyes. "Understood, Hiroto-kun."

There's no mistaking the honest look of determination on him.

'He's truly a good man.'

The bluenette let out a small smile at the sight, "Say, since you are going to bear with me as your temporary charge for who knows how long, why don't we get to know each other?"

Present mic swiveled his head to look at him, surprise coloring his face. "Hold up! Is that really okay?!"

He nodded, "I won't tell you anything classified, just the trivial ones. It'll benefit us too for the long run, since we need to keep up the facade."