Chapter 1

Warning: not proofread

It's a rather cold day to start in the morning.  She felt like covering herself up as she heard her sibling screaming past her room. Lazily standing sitting up, she grabs her phone, checking the time. It's still early and then she notices the date on her phone.

"March 16... Happy birthday, Evangeline." She mumbles to herself, getting up and getting ready.

A few minutes later, she walked down the hall to see her family gathered around at a table. She has four siblings, an elder brother, an elder sister, and twins. One is a girl, and one is a boy. Evangeline or Eva, sit at the edge of the table next to her elder brother.

"Are you all available tonight? Since-" Eva was cut off.

"Your mother and I have work to do with your sister, the twins will be at your aunt's house. And I heard your brother have soccer practice," his father says scrolling through his phone.

"All of us are busy, Eva." Your mother says as she placed down a plate of eggs and bacon.

"But it's my birthday..." She says quietly sadly as she grabs a plate with an egg on it.

"Mommy!! Our birthday is near! Could we go to the amusement park?!!" One of the twins says.

"Of course darling just for you!" The mother placed a kiss on the child's head.

Eva doesn't want to feel such emotions in the early morning so she stand up from the table and grabbed her bag. Her brother notices her action, "where are you going?"

"I'm not hungry," she says, wearing her shoes and tying up the laces. She then exited the house with the sound of the door being shut.

She walks down the path and she untangles her brown hair by her hand. 'I'll just go down to that old lady's café. Maybe I could celebrate my birthday there-'

"Watch it!!" Some people bump onto her with their skateboards. A person from her school.

"Assholes..." Evangeline rubs a sore spot on her arm. "It's always like this," she started crossing the road. She looked up to see that the lights are still red, without knowing it, she felt an impact on her side and got thrown to the other side of the road.

Her vision is getting darker as she sees a few people surrounding her body, including a person who's with the skateboard buddies.

"Call the hospital!!"

"Hey kid, stay with me!!"

'Happy birthday, Evangeline.' With the lost thought in her mind, her vision went dark.

___________________________________

Evangeline let out a gasp as she sat up. She's in the middle of a field, with a small hill behind her. "Where am I?? Is this heaven?? Hell?? Did I die!!?" She started panicking for a few minutes. "Deep breaths, deep breaths..." She breaths in and out, in and out.

She stood up and look around, "where is this place??" She brushes off some leaves from her brown hair. She then spotted a path that seems to be leading to a road.

She quickly runs towards that path, tripping here and there thanks to the stupid rocks. She reached a concrete path near the roads.

"Why do the buildings look... So old?" She asked herself, trying to store more oxygen in her body.

The small maiden walked around and stumble upon a building. "Freddy Fazbear Pizza- of 198*!?" She exclaimed making people look at her weirdly. She awkwardly laughs, she starts heading towards the door until a guard stops her.