Chapter 4

Not proofread

"Thanks, doc," Henry says as the doctor nodded at him. The doctor walked away as Henry shut the room that Evangeline was resigning in.

"How is she?" Afton walks towards him.

"She's doing good so far, she fainted due to stress- wait, what are you doing here?" Henry asked him.

"I'm just here to bring back what's hers," William shows the Freddy plushie. "I'm sure she'll need it."

Henry looked at him and sighed, he took the bear, mumbling a thank you. "By the way, those five children..."

"I didn't do it," William put his hands in his pockets as he lean against the door. "Besides, the reports say that the last place they saw the kids are in the central park. Suits them I guess..."

"William!"

"What? It's their karma for bullying another person," William shrugs.

"I know that bullying is not supposed to be justified but you're a father, William. You'll be worried if your child went missing!!" Henry let out a frustrated sigh, " I just hope that Evangeline will recover soon." He mumbles.

William's eyes, 'you worry about her like she's your actual daughter. But I know you, Henry,' he looked at the floor. A shadow casting on the top portion of his face, 'She's not just a friend's child.'  His silver eyes glowed dangerously. 'What are you hiding, Emily?'

____________________________________

"You blueberry fucker!!" Toy Bonnie let out a sigh as he turns around to see the purple bunny.  He watched the animatronic, that has no face, stomping towards him.

"Whatever happened in the room is not my fault," Toy Bonnie says, waving him off.

The withered animatronic grab him by the collar and pulled him closer, "you're supposed to watch over her! Three of you!" He looked at the other toy animatronics. Toy Chica just looked away as Toy Freddy is indifferent.

"Watch it-"

"He's right," Toy Freddy scoffs as he saw his counterpart walking towards them. "That girl could experience some serious trauma," the bear glared down at them.

"You're saying that because you're her favourite," Toy Freddy crossed his arms.

"She doesn't like Freddy's," the two bears looked at the blue bunny. "The bear just reminded her of Henry," he added.

The two bears are quiet in disbelief, no one dares to speak and created an awkward silence. All of them lunch when they saw a tall figure standing in the corner of the room, "Puppet..." Freddy mumbles.

"You will all forget what happened today, go to your places. It's almost midnight," The Puppet goes back to their box.

The animatronics just looked at each other before turning away. They went back to their places, as nothing happened.

___________________________________

The girl opened her eyes, she debuts expected to be greeted by a void full of digital circuits. Evangeline was about to speak until a screen pops out in front of her, this cause her to be startled.

"Greetings, Evan." The screen says.

'Evan?' "But my name is Evangeline though," she looked at confused.