Chapter 6

"It's been a while, Evangeline." William stands by the entrance with a smile on his face.

"Mister William," she mumbles.

The older man walks towards her, "are you feeling alright now? I heard that you fainted back in the Parts and service room." Before he got even closer to her, Fredrick blocked his way.

"Fredrick?" Evangeline looked at the brown-haired man who was in front of her. By the looks of it, it seems like he doesn't want the man to get closer to the young maiden.

Frederick just stayed quiet as he glared dangerously at the man. William just rose a brow at his actions, "what's wrong, sir?"

Fredrick looked at Evangeline, "I hate to leave you here alone with him, but will you be alright?" He asked.

'Why is he asking that? Does he know something?' The young maiden thought. "... I'll be okay, sir William hasn't harmed me in any way," Evangeline responds to him.

Fredrick let out a sigh and patted her head, it kinda reminds her of Henry when he does it. "I'll be going now, I'll see if I could come here again, Evangeline." He then walks out of the room, bumping into William's shoulders.

"See you," the brown-haired girl waved at him.

"It seems like he doesn't like me," the silver-eyed man says. His eyes then looked at the girl who continue doing her thing. "What are you doing, dear?"

"A mini-endo skeleton that is probably the size of this plushie..." She mumbles, she's concentrating on the smaller parts of the skeleton.

The man looked closer at the drawings on the wall, 'she's trying to make a smaller animatronic, smaller than that balloon boy?' "You're quite an artist... Say, do you want me to help you?" He asked. "I'm quite knowledgable in these things."

Evangeline sweatdrop, "uhm, I think I can do this on my own. Thank you for the offer though," She said as she grab a few stuff from the box. 'I don't want you secretly turning Glamrock Bonnie into some sort of child killer,' she thought.

____________________________________

Evangeline was sent into panic as she was dragged to a golden bear, she was screaming and crying for help as people shoved her head into the animatronic's mouth.

"Please!! PLEASE-!!!"

Then it was dark.

______________

Evangeline let out a gasp as she sprang up from her lying position. She breathes heavily as she touched her neck to see if there's any damage. "It's just a dream..." She looked at the window to see it was quite dark outside but surely the sun is slowly rising.

She let her body fall to the bed once again as she closed her eyes, steadying her breathing. "It felt so real... Holy shit..." She looked at the Freddy plushie beside her and decide to hug it in her arms.

'Those are probably Evan's memories... But why am I seeing them? And rather than seeing his image, it's me who's in his position instead?' She thought.

Minutes later after Evangeline got ready, she walk out of the room to be greeted by a still sleepy wife of Henry. "Good morning Mrs Emily," she greets.

"Good morning, Evangeline. You're up too early," Mrs Emily smiles at her as she set down her cup of coffee on the counter.

The young maiden chuckles a bit, "anyways. Is mister Henry awake?" She asked her, sitting on one of the stools.

"Henry left earlier at four in the morning for a meeting, but he entrusted the opening of pizzeria to one of the guards. You could go there if you would want, I heard you've been working on a project. And have a toast dear," the beautiful woman gave you a toast for breakfast.