Chapter 2

The two, Evangeline and Henry sat in the waiting room in silence after the doctor is done discussing something with the old man. They are currently in the hospital.

Evangeline decided to break the silence. "I'm so sorry, mister Henry. I'm a coward, I could've stopped the man but-"

She was cut off by him, "let's... Discuss this later. It's also your birthday today so I must apologize for this situation. Evangeline, don't you have a home to go back to?" He asked. He waited for an answer but the silence of the young maiden worries him. "Eva?" He called her.

"I run away from home," she lied. Telling a fictional character that she comes from a different year or world will make her sound crazy. "But it's not like they would notice me gone anyway so..."

"You're still a child of your parents dear," Henry says. "No parent would ever dare to ignore or yet forget their child," he says, holding her hand in a reassuring matter.

The brown-haired girl smiles sadly at him, "I wish you are my dad."

These words made something spark inside of Henry, "I... Would you like to stay with me for a while?" He asked. How absurd, he thought. She might think that he's going to kidnap her.

"Oh no, you're already dealing with the death of your daughter! I can't possibly stay with you!" Eva exclaimed at him, waving her hands in a 'no' manner. "Plus your wife! She'll-!"

"She will understand," Henry says. "Stay with us however you'll like," he says as he pulls the young maiden into a hug.

Evangeline knows that both Henry and her need the hug. She hugs the blond man and in the corner of her eyes, she saw a floating figure, smiling at them.

"✋︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ p🕆︎pp☜︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 👍︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎."

'What... What was that?' She looked at her side but saw nothing.

___________________________________

It's been days since the death of Henry's child and the funeral. The mother accepted her in, fortunately, which is Evangeline is thankful for. She's currently at the game area where kids come to enjoy their time.

Right now she's the older kid in the room, watching everyone win or lose prizes. But eventually, she plays at one of the machines.

Kids stand and watch in awe as the young maiden wins a few times and when she got exhausted it's finally to collect her prize. The employee there stand in surprise when she saw Eva standing there with a lot of winning tickets in her hands.

"What prize do you want dear?" She asked.

"Could I have the original Freddy?" Eva asked.

"Are you sure that is all you want?" The employee asked.

"You could give the rest to the kids," she have her the tickets.

Evangeline received the original Freddy plushie as she watches kids get in line to get plushies of their own. The tickets seem to be enough for every kid in the room. The parents look at the young maiden with gratitude because she made their children's day.

As Eva holds the Freddy plushie in her arms, she looked at the robotics. The Toy Freddy seems to be staring at her. This caused shivers down her spine and decided to leave the room.

Evangeline, even from her world, when she first started the game she's not very fond of the bear. Especially the Nightmare Freddy one. One has too many children that can tear you up and one could just swallow her in the stomach.

Plus the Glamrock one, he's too nice. It made her think that Freddie could switch sides easily if the other one doesn't work out.

"Bears are dangerous, should've got the foxy one- oomft-!" She bumps into the back of someone. "Oh, I'm sorry I-" she looked up and what she saw made her blood run cold.

Raven hair, silver eyes that could glow in the dark, a light skin person with a purple uniform. He looks down at the young maiden, his eyes also widening at the sight. "You-" he tries reaching out to her.

Henry's timing was just right as he just walked from one of the rooms, "Henry!" She exclaims in panic as she runs to Henry, hiding behind him.

"Evangeline? What's wrong-" He looks up to see his old friend? "William," he glares at him, covering the young maiden with his arm.

"Old friend! Mind telling me who she is?" His eyes trailed down on Eva.

"A friend's kid, she's staying with me for a while," Henry simply replied.

"You're Evangeline, right? As your dad says," he smiles at her. He almost frowns when she hides even further.

"I may have permitted you to enter this building but that doesn't mean you could scare the kids around," Henry continue glaring at the man.

"I know that Charlie's death is very hard-"

"You don't get to talk about my child you bastard," Henry growls at him.

'Ok, maybe Henry is kind of a bear. A mama bear. Maybe the only bear the I will accept, 'she thought. "Mister Henry, I'll just go," she says to him.

"Alright, be safe dear," Henry patted her head.

Evangeline runs off with the bear plush in her hands. William watches her with amusement, "she reminds me of my son. And also the way she dressed to-"

"Leave that child be," Henry cuts him off.

"Are you always this rude, Papa bear?" William teases.

"I'll shove Mangle's wires in your throat and throw you into the vents, I swear to god-"

"And here and I thought I'm the crazy one."

___________________________________

"Uhh..." Evangeline looks at the door in front of her. 'Parts and Service' was labelled at the door. "Yeah no, I'm not dying today." She tried walking away until the door suddenly creaks open. "Oh for fuck's sake-"

The young maiden couldn't even see inside, it was dark. Very dark, and she doesn't like the dark too. She hugs the bear plushie in her arms as she tried to get closer.

"Miss Evangeline?" She let out a scream and turns around. She stumbles back causing her to lose balance and falls inside the room. She groans in pain as she grabbed the fallen Freddy plushie from her arms.

She looked around only to see that she was in the darkroom, she could see the silhouette of the broken animatronics. The brown-haired girl quickly rose to her feet and run out of the room, closing the door tightly.

"Are you alright? That was a hard fall!" A laugh was heard beside her. Evangeline breaths tries to steady her breath as she looked at the side and saw the blue bunny. "Anyways, Henry says to hang out with you for a while. I'm Bonnie! Toy Bonnie!"

"I-I see," she stuttered out. Still shaken at what happened just earlier. "I'm Evangeline, as you said. It's nice to uhm, meet you."

"It's very nice to meet you too! Come along now, that place is stinky. Don't want to smell like that, yeah?" Bonnie asked as he leads her away from the door.

"Uhh, sure..." She says, clutching the Freddy plushie. The only sense of comfort for a while.

Toy Bonnie let out a laugh then lightly looks back, the Parts and Service room was creaked open. With a metallic hand on the door frame, red dots appear in the shadows.