Chapter 5

"You... Wanted spare parts?" Henry looked at Evangeline as he is wiping one of Freddy's heads with a cloth. Evangeline nodded at him as a reply. "What exactly are you going to do with it?" He asked more.

"I want to try to build something... Small," she says quietly though it seems like Henry could hear it all.

"Do you know how to make robots?" Henry put down Freddy's head.

"I guess, I mean... My parents are both engineers," she said.

Evangeline's parents are both engineers, making buildings and such. While her brother however is still learning and more focused on the robotics type as a hobby. Before her twin siblings are born, her brother usually shows Evangeline his inventions. While she watches her parents do buildings when they bring her work. Along with her sister who is working alongside her parents.

"I learned a few things," she says, fidgeting her plushie.

Henry looked at her in awe before chuckling, "alright, I'll see if I could find some." Henry goes to some storage to look for parts.

Evangeline actually wanted to try to make new things like her brother. She let out a sigh, she can't help admit but miss her family. Henry came back with a box full of metals.

He placed it down on the table, "here. I also grabbed a few empty blueprints just in case you needed it," he says.

Eva smiles, "thank you, Henry."

Henry also smiled at her, quietly sighing in relief because the young maiden could finally ask what she needed. "Do you want to start working here or do you prefer it at the Pizzaria? I could reserve a room for you."

"You mean, one of the party rooms? Are you sure Henry?" Evangeline asked as she sweatdrop.

"Of course," Henry simply replied.

'There are chances that my 'siblings' could walk inside the pizzeria. I could not waste any chances,' she thought. The brown-haired girl nodded, "okay."

Henry's wife just watches from the background as she watches the two interact as she is holding a basket of laundry. She smiled at the sight, she then proceeds to bring the basket outside.

__________________________________

Toy Bonnie watched in interest as Evangeline is sketching a few things on paper. He looked at the box beside her to see some metal, "what are you planning to do?"

"Something..." She mumbles as she set the paper to the side and start sketching a new.

"For Henry to allow you to have one of the party rooms for your things, it must be something big." The blue bonnie says.

"I don't think it would that be big, just needed a few spaces..." She grabs all of her sketches and pastes them on the wall with some tape.

"This is..." The animatronic eyes widen in awe. "Are you trying to make machinery?" He asked.

"I suppose, but about the size of the Freddy plushie." Evangeline looked at the Freddy toy who was just sitting on the table.

"I see, but your sketch looks familiar..." Toy Bonnie mumbles, his emerald eyes looking at you.

"I call him Glamrock Bonnie," Evangeline says as she smiled at him. Eyes glistening with excitement. 'I know the Glamrock animatronics are not supposed to be in this year, but I think I'll need him for the time being.'