I

« new city »

You wake up to a dog joyfully woofing next to your ear. You slowly open your eyes to see a fluffy pomeranian sitting next to you in your bed.

"Good morning Nugget!" you greeted her with a lovely smile.

It was a sunday's morning. You see boxes around your room, which you haven't opened yet, since you moved in last night.

You also see your dad standing in front of the doorway smiling. "Hey sweetie, did you have a great rest?"

"Yeah, I did."

"That's nice to hear, now come eat breakfast. I made your favorite pancakes!"

Your smile grew bigger while hearing your dad mention pancakes.

Y/n quickly put their favorite clothes on and run to the kitchen where the smell of pancakes is delightful.

After you were done with eating your other dad brought you and Nugget to the park that was close to your home.

You admired the beauty of the swans in the park's pond as you walked by in direction of the playground there.

The big castle on the playground was the first thing you saw and run up to. "Go on, go down the big slide." your second dad tried to motivate you.

At first you are a little terrified, but then you decided to show your second dad how brave you can be.

It wasn't as terrifying as it seemed, so you go to slide more for multiple times. After you got tired of the slide you go entertain yourself with other things.

"Y/n it's time to go home!" your second dad yelled. You were a little upset, but still in a happy mood to go back to your new home. You ran to your second dad and Nugget with your little feet.

A delicious smell came up to you as you enter the doorway of your house.
"How did the visit to the park went sweetie?" your dad asked as he heard you come into the kitchen.
"It was very fun dad!" you answered in a joyful voice.
"That's very great to hear!"

After you finished your meal, you went to your room and started to unpack things. There was a lot to unpack so you get a little tired and your dad came to set your bed and read you a bedtime story.

~ time skip ~

It has been a few weeks since moving to the new city. It was a normal morning in summer.
Your second dad came into your room with an amazing idea: "Hey y/n, would you like to build a treehouse to a special place i found in the forest?"

You turn your head to your second dad, face full of happiness and excitement.
"I guess thats a yes!"

After a few hours you sat in your second dad's car and he started to drive to a nearby construction supply shop.

You look around the shop as your second dad checks the checklist of necessary things: "So we need some wood, screws, bolts and other stuff." Your second dad picks you up and places you to the seat of the shopping cart.

It's been a little while since you and your second dad have searched the necessary stuff. Because you were still 5 years old the shopping was pretty tiring for you, so you slowly close your eyes.
Your second dad noticed that you were starting to tilt to your left: "Hey there, I'm almost done. I'll grab something to eat for us so you'll gain some energy, okay?"
You slowly nodded, still being a little sleepy.

After he payed for the things, he carried you and other things to the car, then placed you to your seat.
"Look, I got you a chocolate muffin and an apple juice," says your second dad as he gives you them. Your y/ec eyes light up as you see what he got you.
"Thank you dad! This is my favorite muffin and my favorite juice!"
"Anything for my little angel!" he smiles and pats your little head gently.

He sits in the driver seat and starts the half an hour ride back to your home. You ate the muffin and drank the juice, which you absolutely enjoyed. It was kinda late so you took a little nap while you were riding back to your home.

                Your second dad shakes you gently: "Y/n it's time to wake up, we arrived."
  You opened your eyes and jumped out of the car and ran to the front door of your house waiting for someone to open that.
   Your dad heard the car arriving so he went towards them to welcome them for arriving back.

    As the little angel you were, you hugged him tightly and pulled back.
                         "Oh hi y/n!" your dad softly smiles to you, "I made some food for dinner, so you two arrived at the right time!"
           "Great to hear that darling." your other dad responds to him.

              You three sat behind the table, eating the soup that your dad made. The fact that was your favorite soup made your day better.
  "Thank you dad, it was very yummy! Can i go play with Nugget now?" you asked after you finished your meal.
      "Yes sweetie, you are free to go."

              You find Nugget laying in her little bed in your room. She ran to you as soon as she heard you coming inside the room. Nugget was really excited to see you again, after you were away for a few hours.
                As you sat on top of your bed she jumped next to you. You started to pet her, which nugget seemed to really like.
  Few minutes later, you stop and go get her some toys and start playing with them: "Hey Nugget, look, this is your teddy bear."

                You and Nugget have played for pretty long time while your dad came into your room and told you it's bedtime.
      "But dad, I don't wanna go to sleep."
   "You need some rest for tomorrow, aren't you and dad gonna build a treehouse tomorrow? If so you need a lot of energy for that, so go to sleep, okay?"
                "Okay dad, I get it." you respond to your dad and go to get ready for bed.

***

I'm sorry if this story is slowly evolving. But I hoped you liked the first chapter.

{1060 words}