V

« wonderful surprise »

- Y/n's pov -

It was next morning, I woke up to my dad gently shaking me.
"Y/n! It's time to wake up darling." he said when he saw me open my y/ec eyes.
I slowly sit up and hop off my bed as my dad went back to the kitchen.

I decided to wear jeans, a white t-shirt and basic white socks.
I quickly ran down the stairs, in hope I don't fall because I didn't want to be injured and not go to kindergarten, since there is a nice caretaker and Megumi. Oh Yes! We can play and make flower crowns together.

I had finished my breakfast: my dad's special sandwich's I really liked. We were on our way to kindergarten.
He noticed the excitement of my face and asked: "What's so exciting? Getting to meet ya friend again, was his name, Megumi?"

We finally arrived at the kindergarten. I ran inside, waved to my dad at the doorstep to what he waved back and smiled. I smiled back and went to the wardrobe to put my jacket away and change shoes.
First thing I see is Megumi, sitting alone in the corner of the room. I quickly ran up to Megumi and sat next to him.
When he noticed I was there his face went happier and he gave me a hug, which I returned to him. He seemed to be a lot happier when I was around.

We went to build some lego houses again. Inumaki always really liked our buildings we built. They were always well built and so beautiful that he didn't want to break these by the end of the day. If he didn't, then we broke them whenever we felt like we didn't have a need to keep them.

- Little Time Skip -

It was time to go outside. We all changed our shoes, yet again there was no need for a jacket. It was very warm outside.

Me and Megumi instantly take our way to the tree we met under yesterday. I found some pretty flowers and started to make a flower crown. The boy did the same.
So we sat under the tree for a while making flower crowns for each other.

After a little time we both were done with out flower crowns. His dark blue shining eyes looked into my y/ec for a second, then looked at my y/hc hair and places the flower crown.
I smiled and thanked him. He returned his sweet smile. I placed mine into his dark blue fluffy hair.
His smile grew bigger, "Thank you a lot y/n! You're so great at making them!" he softly chuckled and patted my head gently.
"Thank you! You are great at doing the flower crowns too!" we both giggled at our compliments.

- Time Skip (a big one) -

- no ones pov -

It has been a few months, Megumi and y/n had been hanging out with each other a lot since they were best friends.
In fact it was february, the month of y/n's birthday!

Y/n had told Megumi it was their birthday, also they invited him. The boy kept that in mind, told his mum about that to help him pick out a perfect birthday present for y/n.

It was 11. february, the day of y/n's birthday.

He was in front of their door. Being a little nervous to knock on the door. At some point he had to do it, y/n is waiting.

Finally being brave enough, he knocked at the door to hear quick footsteps coming closer.
There they were, standing at the doorstep wearing blue blazer with a pink shirt and a white tie.
Megumi was wearing a suit.

"Hello Megumi! Come in!" They greeted him and showed him the way in.
To his wonder he was the only one they had invited.

He saw their parents sitting in the living room, "Hello, you must be Megumi, who my child keeps talking about!" the other bigger male figure spoke.
"Ye-s, I am Megumi, nice to meet you!" the smaller lightly stuttered.
"Nice to meet you too little man." male ruffled Megumi's hair.

He also noticed a male standing next to the other male, smiling softly at the boy, "Hey there, nice to finally meet you in person!".
"Nice to meet you too, Sir" the male chuckled at the polite answer.
"Look how polite the boy is!" the other male smiled at him and ruffled his fluffy hair again.

Y/n grabbed Megumi's arm after introducing him to their parents. They start to pull him towards the back door, "Hey y/n! Where are you taking me?" "To my favorite place!" "But your present?" "I can open that there!"
They put their winter jackets and boots on and ran outside.

After a the little boy saw the tree which had something built there, so he assumed it was a treehouse.
They got closer and closer until they were underneath the treehouse.

Y/n started climbing up the ladder, followed by Megumi.
He got to the top with little struggles since he was still holding the present in his hands.

- Y/n's pov -

We were finally in my treehouse, which I had wanted to show him for a long time. Finally, the day had come.

It was pretty warm inside, even thought it was freezing outside. My other dad built it really well.

We put out jackets to the clothes rack and sat down in my little 'cave'.
He had finally given my the present that he really wanted to give me.

Megumi sat down and turned himself in the direction of me.
"Here you go, this is my present for you!" he softly chuckled as he gave me y/ff and a little box.
I adored the flowers and set them into a vase I had in my treehouse. I went back to Megumi and opened the little box he had for me.

It was a necklace with a heart shaped rose quartz. (a/n: they are known as crystals to promote friendship and trust. etc)
It look so pretty!

I looked into his dark blue eyes and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back, "Happy birthday y/n!"
"Thank you Megumi! Thank you a lot, I like it a lot!" I pull away and softly smile to him.

I put my necklace on, still admiring the beauty of rose quartz. "It looks great on you!" the boy softly chuckled as you looked back to his pretty eyes.

"Promise you never lose it and wear it whenever you can, okay?" Megumi asked with a serious face.
"I promise Megumi! It's too pretty to not wear it!" we both smiled to each other sitting in a comfortable silence.

***

Hey fellass! Like y'all see I've been a little busy with school and stuff, so the updates may be slower. Maybe I'll decide to write more. Also THANK YOU ALL FOR 35+ READS!!! IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! I never thought so many ppl actually would read my fic. I love yall!
Have a nice morning/afternoon/night!
- Dave

{1199 words}