III

« the treehouse »

- Y/n's pov -

         It was finally saturday. I head my dog barking to wake me up. I slowly open my eyes to see Nugget standing on me. I do a hand movement to show Nugget to get off me, so she hopped off the bed. I moved the blanket and let my legs hang on the beside, after few moments I hopped down and walked over to the closet.
         I looked at my clothes to find something to wear. I chose an indigo hoodie and some black jeans and put on black socks.

         I saw that my dad was making breakfast: fried eggs and bacon with some salad. That looked quite yummy.
         We all sat behind the table and ate our breakfast. After we were finished I made my other dad say: "Today we are finally going to shop decorations and furniture." I smile happily, then nod.

        We went into the car and started driving towards the shops. I already kind of knew what I wanted it to look.
           We arrived to the first shop. When we were inside, I looked around to see a lot of cool stuff. I already knew that I wanted a little sofa and some comfy bag chairs.

       We arrived to the aisle where were sofas. I quickly see one pretty sofa, what caught my eye:

 I quickly see one pretty sofa, what caught my eye:

       It was a grey and in a great size. "Hey dad! I really like this sofa there." I told him, seeing that he seemed to like that one too. "Great choice sweetie." he chuckled and wrote the sofas code down.

         On the way to find bag chairs, I saw carpets. Then I remembered I really need one for the treehouse. I pulled my other dad's sleeve to get his attention, "Hey what's wrong?" he asked me seeing me point my finger to the carpets. "Oh, Yeah we need some, great you remembered!" he smiled and started to walk over to the carpets.

        There were a lot of them, but i really wanted some fluffy ones because they are great to walk or sit on. I really wanted a small white one but also wanted a black and grey one. So you picked both:

 So you picked both:

          Now we were on our way to the bag chairs

          Now we were on our way to the bag chairs. Theres wasn't a big selection of them. I looked around for a while and tried sitting on them. All of them were very comfy. With the help of my other dad we got the chair chosen:

         We went to pay for the things we picked out and picked them up from the warehouse

- Time Skip -

        After we had shopped in other shops for furniture and stuff we arrived home.
My other dad started to load all the things off of the bus they were in.
         When he was done we went to the treehouse, ready to start decorating that.

        Me and my other dad got everything to the treehouse and started to place them so it looked nice and comfy.
         We were done few hours later. It looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't wait to hang out there for the rest of my childhood.
         The colours of the furniture all matched with the aesthetic, fairy lights were hanging from the ceiling, some white curtains were in front of the windows and in a little corner what I called my 'cave'. It also had cute orange lights, a bean bag, fluffy carpet, and a little table for books and flowers.

heres an example of the aesthetic of the treehouse (sorry if it doesn't match your aesthetic, you can also picture what it would look like by yourself):

        I stayed there for a little bit longer than my other dad, because i wanted some alone time there. "it is definitely going to be my favorite place to hang out." I mumbled to myself quietly.

        I heard my dad yell my name to go eat dinner. So I stood up and walked over to the door and closed it, climbed down and ran to my house.

         The evening passed like usually: dinner, watching some tv and playing with Nugget. I went to sleep after that tiring day.

   For the rest of the summer, I was found hanging out with Nugget in the treehouse what had begun to be my favorite place ever.

- Time Skip -

        Summer was starting to end. It had been few months since I moved to the new city. Soon it was time for kindergarten, which was pretty new for me. The thought of it scared me a little bit, but I was sure it would be a fun place. Dad also told me I would make new friends there since I haven't made any yet.

A little did y/n know that they would meet a person who would be their best friend for a long time.

***

Heyyy, this has been the best chapter of the first three chapters in my opinion. If u read this then remember, You are very special!
I'll try to update often, but it may take me longer when school starts.
Hope you have a great morning, afternoon or night! - Dave :]

{853 words}