IV

« a new friend »

          It was 1. september, time for y/n to go to the  kindergarten. They had waited for this day for so long, like mentioned before they were very excited to go there.

        Y/n put on a blue long sleeved shirt with yellow overalls and black socks. They brushed their y/hc hair so it looked nice and how y/n wanted it.

        Their dad had made them some waffles with y/n's favorite berries. Y/n really seemed to enjoy the breakfast before the way to the kindergarten.

          After finishing the breakfast y/n went to put on their white and black Nike sneakers and went to the car with their dad. On the way to the kindergarten  y/n looked out of the car window to see a beautiful sky. What a great weather to start off a new important day.

- Y/n's pov -

         We were about to arrive at the kindergarten. I remembered that I was about to meet other kids at my age and hopefully find a friend. I was in my thoughts for the rest of the ride.

         "Sweetie, we arrived!" my dad suddenly says and I look out to see a nice building, what I suppose is my kindergarten. I stepped out of the car and took my dads hand, while being slightly nervous.
         We stepped inside, put my outdoor clothes into the wardrobe and walked to the room where I heard other kids laugh and talk.

         "Hello there! You must be y/n!" a nice young man talked to me.

           "Yes they are." my dad responded, seeing that I was a little shy to talk.

            "Ooh that's really great. Come join with us, we are getting a little morning snack at the moment." the caretaker invited me inside, "Oh and by the way my name is Inumaki!"

       I said my goodbyes to my dad and waved to him, then followed the caretaker.

         There were some slices of apples on the table. I ate only a little bit of them, because I already was a little full from earlier and wanted to leave others something to eat too.

         I was building some cool buildings of lego in one corner. They looked pretty cool in my opinion and it seemed like Inumaki liked them too: "What a cool buildings you have here y/n." he smiled, patted my head and walked away to see if everything was okay with others.

- Time Skip -

The lunch time arrived, so we all sat down behind the tables, me sitting near Inumaki, because I really didn't know anyone to sit next to.
        We had meatballs with fried potatoes for lunch, which tasted pretty good.

        When i was done with eating, I brought the dished to the sink and walked to the window to look out. I saw big trees, birds flying in the sky and clouds peacefully moving. It looked pretty. I already wanted to go outside.

        After a few moments the caretaker announced that we were going outside for a hour or more. I was really happy to hear that and went to put only my shoes on, since Inumaki told us that we don't really need our jackets.

       The playground was pretty nice, some slides, a little playhouse, a sandbox, swings and a lot more. I ran over to a slide, climbed up then slided down. I did that for a multiple of times until I got bored of that.
       Next thing I wanted to do was to go swing on the swings. Swinging was pretty much one of the things I liked to do.

        Few minutes had passed, someone asked for my permission to swing next so I got off and let her swing, after all I didn't need that swing for a long time anyways.

         After leaving the swing, I just walked around to discover new places of the playground. I got to a place, which was a little away from all the slides and stuff. It looked pretty nice. There were flowers and trees, making a cozy place just to sit down and enjoy the nature.
         'Wait a minute, there's someone sitting under the tree alone. Should I go see if they're okay?' I was thinking as I got closer to a little boy with dark blue hair sitting there and making a flower crown alone.

        I quietly sat down next to him. The boy's dark blue eyes looked up, his face being in a little confusion by having sudden company.

         "Why are you sitting here alone?" I asked the boy.

         "Because i don't have any friends to play with and I like to make flower crowns, so I found this place with flowers and sat down." he smiled a little continuing his flower crown.

         "I like to make flower crowns too!" I happily responded to him, "We can be friends if you want to!"

         "I would like to be friends!" his eyes grew bigger, he looked into my y/ec eyes, "My name is Megumi. Nice to meet you!"

         "My name is y/n. Nice to meet you too!" I chuckled a little bit and gave him a smile.

          As we sat in a comfortable silence, I watched him make a flower crown. He was about to finish it.
         After a minute he looked up into my eyes and placed the flower crown into my hair: "There, I wanted to give it to you, because you're my friend! and it looks great on you."
       I quickly hugged him: "Thank you!"
He hugged me back while having a big smile on his face. I pulled back and we chuckled a little. I finally found a friend!"

           We talked for a while, I made a flower crown for him too so we matched. Megumi really liked that. We heard the caretaker call us inside so we stood up and walked inside together.

        Me and Megumi were building new lego buildings when Inumaki walked over to us: "I see you made a friend y/n! That is very great." he smiled looking at us trying to build a house, "Great to see you found someone to play with Megumi! Also your flower crowns looks amazing."
           He ruffled our hairs as he was about to leave to check on others.

- Time Skip -

I was in the car with my dad on our way back to home.
           "Mum, I made a friend!" I happily told him about an exciting event what happened today.

       "I'm really proud of you. What's their name?" he responds and smiles for me.

       "His name is Megumi!" I answered with a smile.

***

Hey there!
I really would wanna thank y'all for 24+ reads. I wasn't expecting so much of y'all read this fic. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great morning/afternoon/night!
- Dave :]

{1137 words}