Welcome!

~Blurb (in case you haven't read it already)~

"Hold up." Amelia gave me a look of disbelief. "So, you're bonded with five wolves? BONDED?"

My limbs felt limp, but I nodded in affirmation.

"Holy macaroons! That's why you were barely around most of the time!"

***

It's not every day your best friend brings you halfway across the world before college to get a once in a lifetime experience - getting close with a pack of wolves.

It's also not normal to develop a pack bond the first time you meet a wolf pack. A bond tethered to your soul. Indefinitely.

Especially if you're 100% human.

For Katie, both scenarios miraculously happen within the span of one week.

The last? That's still to be confirmed.

A/N:

Hey there, I'm Hilda!

I find myself reaallly excited to write this book and see where it goes!

The plot is pretty simple: Katie, the main character, finds herself bonded to a few wolves in Norway. The wolves are humanity's protectors. The villains of the story want the wolves' souls to create a weapon to exterminate humanity. Katie has to discover herself to fulfil her role to her full potential.

That's pretty much the basis of the entire story - so if any of you have any ideas, feel free to put them in the comments of each chapter.

Character evolution, sudden events and plot twists...

Run wild!

Look out for Chapter 1: 12Mar2022