Beginning Of A New World

Darkness...
That was what filled the place.

?: "Ahh I finally died... it was fun, this game of chess."

Just floating through the nothingness, he just lay there, relaxed, waiting for what is to come.

?: "I don't regret anything, the world is corrupt and unchanging. Everything I did was for the rise of a new world, a better world. Sooner or later you will get it too as the future has already been set in motion. You too would work for the rise of the new world because that's your true nature, Sherlock Holmes."

This was not addressed to anyone. To say the truth it could be considered as a dying man's rambling, but he was already dead?
?: "Pls forgive me Louis, Albert. I won't be able to show you this new world that we worked so hard for. Thank you for being there with me till the end. It was fun. I know you would continue and fulfil your dream..... without me."

At this, the young man with blond hair and blood-red eyes shed a few tears. It was, to say the least surprising. It does show that death can bring out one's true feelings.

He would have gone about more if not for the sudden blinding light that killed the darkness.

?: "I wonder how the afterlife would be, though I know hell is what awaits me."
He let out a dry chuckle.

As the light starts to fade, sounds of carriages pulling and the indiscrete chatter could be heard. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times, his face clearly showing a bewildered expression. William James Moriarty was faced with a bustling medieval-styled city with humans and humanoid animals walking as if it was just another day.
Moriarty: "Oh my, this isn't what I envisioned hell to be."
He spoke with an amused smile.

It was as he said before,
" The future has already been set in motion".