Chapter 1

Author's Note: I own neither Re: Zero nor A Will Eternal. This fanfiction is a non-profitable work. I make no money out of it. I am just writing this for fun.

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Chapters 1 to 6 consists of training arc and original time line of Re:zero starts from Chapter 7. But I strongly recommend you to not skip them or you will be confused.

"Dialogues are shown like this" and 'thoughts like this '.

Chapter-1

In the vast universe filled with stars and planets, a meteor could be seen floating aimlessly. It is so insignificant in this void that most people ignore it. But on that meteor we can see a handsome young man who is fair and pure, dressed in a white robe, smiling at the beautiful scenery of stars before him.

"Finally, I am free." he mused to himself. He suddenly started laughing out loud. His expression is of pure delight like a caged bird that had just been set free.

'How much time has it been?' He doesn't remember.

"Those five women are too much. How can they bully an honest and sincere person like me?"He sighed. From the intelligent gleam in his eyes, it could be seen that although he isn't any sort of villain, he isn't by any means the honest type.

"They won't let any other women even talk to me! Fine. They don't let me go out alone, and they even dare to say that I cause disasters wherever I go! I could deal with that, but then they forbid me from alchemy and medicine. Whatever! The final straw is their bickering! They always have hundreds of reasons to start a fight, but not even a single one to stop. The last fight lasted a thousand years." What was most maddening was that when he discussed something with his wives, they would all look at him, and wait to see which of them he looked back at.

He finally made a clean escape when they were busy preparing for a festival.

'I would enjoy to the fullest before going back home and maybe get a disciple to pass my teachings on.' He thought to himself. His name is Bai Xiaochun. In ancient times he was called 'All Heaven' since he re-created most of the universe that was destroyed in an unprecedented disaster. He was also hailed as the strongest being alive which isn't false by any means since he stepped beyond the boundaries of the Eternal.

When he is planning on what to do next he suddenly sensed a disturbance in the void. He got curious and decided to check what's the matter. He got gobsmacked by what he is seeing. Right before his eyes, he can see a teenager getting dragged by a cluster of shadow hands.

"Is this poor kid getting kidnapped by a ghost?" Bai Xiaochun involuntarily blurted out.

Well, that's the end of the Prologue and if you guys didn't read the novel 'A Will Eternal', give it a try since it is one of the best novels I have ever read. Hope you guys have a good day.