Chapter-4

Author's Note: I do not own Re: Zero and A Will Eternal. This fanfiction is a non-profitable work. I make no money out of it. I am just writing this for fun.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter-4

"Undying Live Forever Technique...." Subaru repeated. Just the name of this technique raised his expectations. Will he truly become immortal after cultivating this technique?

Bai Xiaochun continued "Although the name of this technique sounds astonishing, the more you cultivate it, the more difficult it becomes. The pain is so excruciating that ordinary people cannot endure it. But the rewards are just as good."

Hearing this Subaru gulped. But this is his chance and he is not going to lose it.

"Don't worry master, no matter how hard it is, I will see it through the end."

Bai Xiaochun was impressed with the drive of his student.

Grinning, he then placed his index finger on Subaru's glabella. Just as Subaru was going to say something he felt a sharp pain in his head. He immediately collapsed onto his knees clutching his head. The pain subsided after a few seconds. He was about to ask his master what the hell was that before he noticed something. There is some new information in his mind that he can access with just a thought. And the information was about how to practice Undying Live Forever Technique.

Before he can continue getting lost in his own thoughts, Bai Xiaochun interrupted him. "Okay now, listen to me."

After getting his student's attention, he continued "Undying Live Forever Technique is a mysterious technique that consists of two codexes: The Undying Codex, which breaks through the five shackles of mortality, and the Live Forever Codex, which unravels the five seals of eternity. Undying codex is the first codex of the Undying Live Forever Technique. It consists of five volumes:

1. Undying Skin - The key point is Defense

2. Undying Heavenly King - The key point is Strength

3. Undying Tendons - The key point is Speed.

4. Undying Bones - Fusion of Defense and Strength

5. Undying Blood - The key point is Regeneration + Adds strength, defense & speed.

I have transmitted the complete method on how to cultivate the Undying Live Technique directly to your memories. But the method to cultivate the Live forever codex will only be unlocked you complete the Undying codex. Even in the Undying codex, you can only access information about the Undying skin for now. Only when you complete the current volume and break through the shackle of mortality, will the next volume be available. So for now, get to practicing undying skin and if you have any problem, come to me. I will be in the courtyard of the mansion."

Subaru was both nervous and excited at the prospect of practicing this technique. He took some deep breaths and calmed himself. After that, he went through the information on the undying skin. He immediately became excited after reading the information, the undying skin consists of iron skin, bronze skin, silver skin, and gold skin. There were also several secret magics that comes with practicing every volume and the secret magic of the Undying skin is called the Throat crushing grasp that was supposedly unbeatable.

Now before starting this technique, he should first be able to sense qi or life force. But that's the problem, he doesn't know how to. After thinking some time he finally decided what to do. He got up and directly went to the courtyard his master was in. There he saw his master lying on a tumbona and sipping on what seemed to be wine. He went near his master and called out hesitantly "Master...". Bai Xiaochun looked at his student and asked "what's the problem?"