Chapter 5

Author's Note: I don't own Re: Zero and A Will Eternal. This fanfiction is a non-profitable work. I make no money out of it. I am just writing this for fun.

If you guys are wondering whether there will be wuxia elements included, yes they will be included, but very limited. How limited? The only thing that follows wuxia is the power-ups of Subaru and nothing else. There will be NO jade beauties who would topple kingdoms with just a look(come on guys, there are only four kingdoms in Re: Zero, let's not topple them) and there will be NO young masters who line up their faces and their ancestor's for face slapping. There won't be any such cliches.

{For your information, Bai Xiaochun is the MC of the wuxia novel 'A Will Eternal' by Er Gen.}

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Chapter-5

In the void, we can see a floating island surrounded by an uncountable number of stars. The floating island consists of many mountains and forests. In the center of the floating island, we can find a mansion and in the courtyard of the mansion we can find Bai Xiaochun relaxing on a chair and sipping coconut water through a straw, but unfortunately, it's not about him. So, let us move on to the forest closest to this mansion.

In that forest, we can find Natsuki Subaru with his signature track suit-Replica number 106- on(His original tracksuit is long destroyed due to his training). Subaru is standing there with sanpaku eyes closed and a frown adorning his face. After a few seconds suddenly his skin started changing color from healthy brown to gray and finally to lustrous black. Subaru opened his eyes and checked the changes that happened to his body. After seeing his skin glowing with black luster, he was not able to contain his happiness and laughed boisterously.

"Hahahaha, finally, after many days of torturous training, finally I completed the Iron skin."

After some casual warm-ups with his iron skin activated, he decided to check his power. He found a big and sturdy tree nearby. He took a stance before that tree, with a shout punched that tree. At least he tried to, but his fist stopped an inch away from the tree. 'It wouldn't hurt, would it?' thought Subaru.

Bai Xiaochun, who arrived at the scene after sensing his student activating iron skin, was standing at a distance while watching Subaru. But he facepalmed after seeing Subaru's antics. 'Oh god, did my student inherit my cautiousness? Well, it is not a bad thing to be cautious. But do not chicken out at the last moment. Come on Subaru, you can do it.' Cheered Bai Xiaochun internally.

"Ah dammit, even if it hurts it would be just some pain. Nothing my regeneration can't handle." shouted Subaru to convince himself.

He took some deep breaths, calmed his mind, and punched the tree with his full strength.

Subaru's eyes widened at the result. His punch directly penetrated the tree without any resistance, leaving a hole in the trunk. Subaru didn't even feel any pain.

"Woah, no wonder it is so difficult to practice this technique. The power is crazy and it is just the iron skin." exclaimed Subaru in wonder.

But his testing is far from over. There is a secret magic he can use by practicing the Undying skin and he was dying to test its power.

Subaru found a large boulder nearby. He stopped a few meters away from that boulder and outstretched his right hand toward the boulder. He concentrated his energy on his fingertips which started glowing with an eerie black aura.

"Throat Crushing Grasp" saying this he clenched his fist.

-BOOOOOOOM-

Subaru's mouth was wide open at the result. The boulder that is a few meters in front of him was completely blown into smithereens.