overwhelmed (this chapter is cringe omg please)

Grian was in his study listening to music.

He was a bit sad and overestimated but he didn't want to burden anyone so he just sat there on his chair with his headphones on listening to music with a white t-shirt on and shorts because he didn't like the feel of the itchy cloth he called his sweater and jeans.

while feeling like you're about to explode from being so uncomfortable, His loud music helped him drown out all of his thoughts and all of the unbearable sounds around him.

He had finally calmed down enough to get back into his regular red sweater but he kept his shorts.

Mostly because he liked the feel of the warmth of an oversized thick sweater on him like another blanket, But the jeans were uncomfortable to be in at the moment.

He decided to take a walk because it would clear his mind.

It was a bit late at night around 11pm at the time so he didn't think anyone would be outside right now.

Scar was in his swaggon when he saw someone In a familiar sweater walking by.

"What is Grian doing outside at a time like this?"
Scar mumbled to himself while subconsciously walking out of his base as he walked out of his door something drew him to be cautious about approaching Grian,

Once he got close enough to see the shorter man's face, he saw traces of tears on his cheeks,

he then creeped up behind him and put his hand on his shoulder,

"Grian buddy why're you crying?"

Grian jumped at this and started tearing up.

"I-im sorry, I'm just a bit overwhelmed please don't worry about me, I'm okay."

Grian said smiling a bit while facing the taller of them.

Scar instantly called his bluff by saying "Oh no you don't, getting overwhelmed with no one there to help you is no good at all! Also, are you just not wearing pants?"

Scar said gesturing towards Grian's seemingly empty legs.

"Huh, oh no no no im wearing shorts!"

Grian said pulling his sweater up a little bit to show them and then immediately pulled it all the way back down slightly stretching it down blushing,

"And it's okay, really I'm fine."

He blurted back at Scar. Scar rolled his eyes and then followed by saying "Sure, anyways. Are we going to my place or yours?"

He said with a look of serious on his face.

"Ugh whatever you're not gonna budge are you Scar? My place I guess,"

to his surprise, Scar grabbed his hand mid thought and pulled him gently

"Well, shall we go then?"

Grian quickly looked up and nodded,

"y-yeah. Let's go" He said and started leading the way to his starter base.

As Scar was following behind Grian he felt himself start to smile thinking about the man in front of him.

He couldn't help but notice that his wings were in need of a preen but he decided to not comment on it.

He also decided that Grian was being too slow so he just decided to ask to just take off with him to his base.

As he was walking over to Grian he noticed his eye bags as well.

"Hey Gri, can I just- uh- pick you up?" He said asking for consent.